Reunion part one

Lisabeth stared wide eyed at me for a second before drawing for her sword,but before it was out of it's sheath I struck her wrist with the heel of my palm stopping her action after which I struck out with my left palm,  she groaned when my palm connected in her stomach forcing her to her knees with arms wrapped around the stomach.

"Everyone leave now before the situation spiral farther out of control,and get the teachers here immediately," I warned as I saw Laxus slowly rising of the ground rubbing his jaw.

Once back up Laxus glared at me before we made a move Tenya suddenly stepped between each of us with hands raised signalling both of us to stop.

"Enough! the classroom isn't a place for roughhousing,so take this farce somewhere else" he spoke bravely but I didn't miss the sweat that ran down his forehead and obviously Laxus didn't miss it either as he burst out in a laughing fit,before dawning a vicious look.

"If I were you I'd mine my own business Iida this doesn't involve you so scram!" Silver lightning crackled to life as Laxus muscle pulsed with power.

Tenya was scared witless but still refused to move and this tested Laxus's patience but before he made a move I suddenly appeared in front him,before he reacted I grasped his face tightly then we both disappeared bursting into ash.

Everyone stared at where we once stood with different expressions on their face and not a moment later Shouta and ken burst through the door.

When they saw the state of the classroom they both revealed flabbergasted expressions but seeing as how the culprits weren't anywhere to be seen they both questioned the students.

"Who started all this?" Shouta asked while using  his fingers to massage his temples hoping to ease the head ace that occurred from thinking of the bills that were to be paid for the damage of the classroom.

"Um...well it was...Lisabeth who attacked Jack first and the one who destroyed most of the classroom,so they started it," Tōru  voice spoke up nervously from behind Shouta who gazed behind him for a minute.

'Damn I keep forgetting she's always invisible'

"Okay let's get you guys evacuated just in case they come back here," ken sighed before saying this he was just as stressed out as Shouta.

As they began leading the students out the class a loud boom was heard outside along with the floor shaking momentarily ken and Shouta both sighed as they looked towards the students.

"Listen head to the auditorium while we see what's going on with those two,if you meet any teachers on the way tell we have the situation under control,now go!" Shouta shouted back while running off.

Every student were left standing there with dumfounded expression.

'Well Jack was right he's definitely not going to have a low profile here' Iszuku thought he never thought things would've escalate this fast.

Meanwhile outside......

As I reappeared outside I flung Laxus towards a nearby tree what should've happened was Laxus colliding in tree breaking something of the sort but,before he collided lightning struck him from above allowing him to disappear and then reappearing standing in front me.

"Well....this is unexpected it doesn't seem that you got stronger quirk wise but you're physically strong too...haha.

Who would've thought that the coward I knew would present such a surprise,but come on don't think this bit of strength makes you more than a weakling," Laxus condescendingly mocked me as he glared with lightning crackling around his fists.