~°Chapter Three°~

~°|Your POV|°~

Shock crossed his face, his mouth dropped open slightly and his striking blue eyes rounded.

"W-Wait..y-y-ou can see..me..?" The boy  stammered, looking at me in mock astonishment.

"Um.." I gave him a questionable look with my eyebrow arched. What was he on about? Of course I could see him, why would he think I couldn't?

"Y-You actually can see me!" He cheered and jumped up and down. Okay, I'm officially weirded out and beyond confused.

"Um..yeah?" I cautiously took a few steps backwards. Maybe this guy had one too much to drink today or something.

"This is amazing! I can't belive this!" He exclaimed, happily. He looked like he was about to explode out of happiness. I am utterly confused. Why wouldn't I see him? Was this guy crazy?

    He continued to ramble on for a few moments and I looked at him confusingly as he did so. To be honest, it was actually kind of adorable. Even if it was some kind of joke or the guy was high on something, it was pretty cute and I couldn't help but giggle. Realization must've hit him because he stopped and rotated his body around, looking at me in the eyes.

I swear a could've seen the slightest tint of red on his fair yet well rounded cheeks.

"What's your name?" He questioned with excitement, a cheeky grin etched onto his face flashing his pearly white teeth.

"(Y/n).." I answered him. He quirked a finely draped brow, his icy eyes raked my form from head to toe with a smirk etched into his face.

    I eyed him suspiciously, not liking the way his stare seemed to look right through me. He took a couple steps forward so I took a couple more steps back.

    He was actually really good looking, not going to lie. He had sleek and messy snow white hair that complimented his piercing ocean blue eyes and light pale skin. He has a very attractive appearance and looked to be around my age, not that it mattered. He had on a frosty blue sweater and brown jeans that went down to his ankle.

My eyes widened in shock as I looked down at his exposed ankles that stood on the freezing cold snow.

'Wait, why isn't he freezing? He literally has on no shoes! In weather like this I'm surprised he doesn't have frost bite, but how?'

In his hand, I noticed that he carried a wooden staff that looked somewhat frosty. Who carries something like that around? I pondered in my thoughts.

"I'm sure you already know who I am," He smirked with pride and leaned on the wooden staff. His voice was actually charming as well, it had a velvety tone. Smooth and charismatic.

"No...?" His smirk vanished and he gave me a disappointed look, almost as if he he was offended by what I had said. But it's the truth, I haven't seen this guy in my life.

"Well, (Y/n)," He emphasized my name, "I am Jack Frost," He leaned over and bowed down with his arms stretched out.

    My eyes just stared at him as he jumped up and leaned back and forth on his feet, a playful smile on his face. I blinked.

'Is..is this guy for real?' I can't help but think that this guy is just extremely bored and wants to taunt me for his amusement. I wouldn't be surprised, it's happened before.

"Really?" I said after a moment of silence. I gave him a blank look. Now I know he's is just joshing with me. There's no way he could be Jack Frost.