24 | Atlanta, GA

"behind it all
you are the motive
don't tell you enough
but baby ill show it"

kodie walked into her apartment and said nothing to me. instead she went straight to the bathroom. i kept knocking on the door especially after she had been in there for a good hour.

i went to go knock on the door again for the third time, because now it was bothering me. "kodie, what are you doing in there," i asked.

"kehlani just go back in the room im fine." kodie said. 

"no, you've been in here for a whole hour." i said.

"i'm fine," kodie said.

i sighed and walked away from the door and as soon as i sat down on the bed, kodie came out of the bathroom. she sat on the bed and hugged me. i wrapped my arms around her weirdly, confused about her random ass hug. she started to hug me tighter as i hugged her back.

"kehlani if i fucked up would you still love me?" kodie asked.

"yes, why?"

"i just wanted to know thats all." she said.

 "oh." i said, giving her the side eye.

"i wanna take you out, put on something nice." kodie said, unlocking her phone and tapping around.

i tilted my head in a confused way as i walked away. 

i heard kodie talking on the phone and i closed the guest room door and listened in.

"aye, kevin you think you can drop me and kehlani off at bones?... yeah, i'm taking her out... nah i fucked up today i'll tell you about that later but now i just want to take her out to make up for it... i told you i'll tell you later... that nigga a piece of shit anyway... pfffft... alright then, just call me when you outside... alright... cool... cool... alright... bye... nigga hang up,"

i ran into the guest room and found something to wear-- a simple black shirt with the shoulders cut and a little v-cut under my collar bone and some black pants. i blow-dried my orginally wet hair and slicked it back, and lightly- LIGHTLY- beat my face.

kodie had some telepathy shit going on because she put on all black too-- a black leather jacket, a black thrasher shirt, black pants and her red and blue nikes that she always wore.

i was still wondering how kodie had "fucked up" by the time kevin had gotten to kodie's house. now i was really suspect but the only thing i could do was act like i didn't hear her and wait for her to say something, which hopefully she would.

"wassup kodie and lil kodie." kevin said.

kodie mean mugged kevin and i rolled my eyes playfully. i pushed kodie's shoulder playfully too and she smiled, but only for a couple seconds and continued to look out of the window at the cars passing by. when we got to bones, kodie helped me out of the car and we walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

"table for two." kodie said to the receptionist.

she typed on her computer and then she told kodie the price, smiling at her, and if im not mistaken, it was flirty as a motherfucker. "kodie and kehlani, that's lit i never thought i would meet y'all in person! follow me," she said excitedly. me and kodie followed her to a table and we sat down.

"i'll be with you two in a minute, be right back," she said and walked away, switching a little. i was already fed up with it as is but once the bitch turned around and winked at kodie like i didn't see that shit, i started to get up, but kodie grabbed my arm and pulled me down.

"calm down, i don't need you getting unnecessary publicity because of a fight." kodie said.

"ooooh sis better learn her morals between now and when she get back to this table cause she can get fucked up in private," i said, shaking my head.

"kehlani calm down," kodie said.

"no because i don't have the patience and now sis pissing me off," i said.

the waitress came back, the buttons on her shirt open, exposing her cleavage. just for that i mugged the shit out of her, because at this point i didn't care.

kodie's phone lit up and she looked down at it, and the minute she realized who the message was from she quickly pressed the power button and cross her arms uncomfortably. "so i gotta show next weekend, you gon be there for it?" i asked.

"yeah, of course," kodie said. she sounded out of it.

(bitchhhhhhhh young heartthrob slaps like a motherfucker, my favorite songs rn are thinking about u and end like that)

(i AlMoSt BlAMED MYseLF WheN YOU LEFT !!!!!)

(anyway)

"kodie what's wrong. talk to me." i said.

"everythings ok kehlani. i gotta pee ill be right back." kodie said, grabbing her phone and walking to the direction of the bathroom.

i watched her up until she walked into the bathroom. i wondered what was wrong. why was she acting like this?

and then it hit me.

she's guilty.

but what could she have done?

hmmmmmm it's a short chapter cause y'all finna hate me for what's finna come up 🙂.

so yeaaaah ya boi , kodie is 20, kehlani is pregnant, kodie just dropped not ONE but TWO lit ass albums and im on the path to getting a new girlfriend 🙂 can you say AJSHDHD 🙂.

anyways thanks for 14k from the bottom of my heart 🙂.

here's me though :).