A/N

Hello dear readers!
First of all, thank you for reading this story. I know it isn't a long story but I really wanted to write it and I had planned this since April.
As you can see, this is a very personal story, on April 5th of this year I went to see The Killers live and it has been one of the most beautiful experiences of my life since they're one of my favourite bands. They came to my country with their latest tour titled Wonderful Wonderful and I really enjoyed it ( It was very difficult for me to overcome the concert hahaha, I took about two weeks to overcome it and I was still in a trance).
Another thing I want to say is that I took many real-life references for writing this story, one of them was the Foro Sol, it is a very famous arena/forum where most of the greatest artists come to play here in Mexico, another reference I took was Jordi Soler and Luis Gerardo Salas. These men created Mexico's best radio station ever: Rock 101, unfortunately, I did not exist yet when people heard Rock 101, but my parents did and they've told me a lot of things about that radio station but it no longer exists, sadly. The third refference I made was Maria's friends: Daniela, Valeria, Lorena, Oscar, Mau and Jose Luis. Those names are my real life friends names, except for two: my best friend's name is Paula, but she told me to change it for this story, so I called her Lorena, and the second one is Jose Luis, when I went to the concert a dude named Jose Luis played the drums with the Killers (yeah, that was real) so I decided to include him in the story since that happened in real life. And the last reference... I used my name for the main character, lol. Yeah, my name is Maria UwU.

Once again, thanks for reading/voting/leaving coments. If you like my work PLEASE read my Alex Turner fanfic "A SIDE I MUCH PREFER" YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

With love
-Maria Turner
{@turnermorrison }

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐢𝐧; 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 🎉