Chapter One

Before all of this happened...I must tell all you...what happened before....

And in order to do so...

We must go back to Day 1...

This is where my story begin...

And it all started...

With my mom pissed.

Abby

There are times in our lives where we wish to just simply escape school. Where it's someone telling you that your precious family member or friend passed away or it's your mom, staring at the doorway, and she is pissed.

Just imagine it. A fresh slab of meat, all clothed and looking nice for the eternal rest that he or she is about to enter, laying in a casket. You're crying sorrowly, along with family, that you are going to miss that person dearly.

Well, in this case, when I see my mom at the class room door, I know I'm toast.

Sighing, I muttered, "Bring on the Cadavers!"

***

My mom is a very tough woman. She's a pretty big shot here in Zootopia. She was an orphan for all her life and she went through hell, which I really don't care. Plus, she takes her job seriously. Way to seriously...

So serious, in fact, she's not only making me nervous, but the Principal as well.

I feel bad for Principal Hilda Hoggylen. I've heard that my mother and Hilda go back, but I wasn't allowed to hear the story.

My mom, on the other hand, was still pissed. She told how she mad at me smoking, which me mad secretly.

When I found out who has been tattling on me, I swear I'll kick their ass!!!

While my mom was practically screaming, I began to think who had told on me.

I still couldn't believe how my mom had found out that I was smoking cigarettes! How could have this happen?!?

Then my mom decided to leave, taking me with her. She had bought her police vehicle over and I...was forced to sit in the back seat, which was totally unfair. I am her daughter! Why the hell would she make me sit in the back??!!

But then again, I guess me sitting the front would be awkward.

***

When we got home, my dad was waiting for me. He never gets here this early. It was especially rare.

My dad must have known from my mom that I was smoking. He was really upset at me. I wanted to roll my eyes, but I couldn't, because of my mom.

I can't believe my mom was making a big deal about it. Everyone smokes! My Uncle Cooper smokes. My friends smoke. Even the freshmen smoke!

I was sandwiched between an argumenting mom and upset dad. Great. Just to make my day.

"Abby! Listen to me!!! You need to stop smoking! We don't want you to smoke, right Daniel?"

I looked at my dad. He looked tired. Well he was a spy. His job was dangerous and tired-some. Mom's a idiot. She should know that dad wouldn't be listening. He's fucking tired, for god Damn sake!

My mom then got even more mad. Holy shit! One thing to keep in mind is that whaterver you do, DON'T MAKE MOM MAD. Or She'll go hectic.

My dad was Woking up when mom got her frying pan- oh Shit- and smacked him!

Damn mom! We're your family, not your prisoners!

My dad knew what was up so he fussed at me. But I knew what I had to do.

"GUYS! STOP! OKAY, I'LL STOP SMOKING! DEAL?"

My mom stopped and said "You better!!!"

My dad got serious and gave me a look. "Abby, you better stop smoking!"

I nodded and we all smiled.

Just at that moment, my older, adoptive sister came in.

My mom and dad hugged her and she gave me a wicked smile and poked me in the forehead.

At that exact moment, it all came to me. She was the one that tattled on me! She was the one that told mom that I was smoking!

My mind exploded with a million thoughts. But all of them were telling me this.

REVENGE!!!

So guys, it's the author here! Came to let you know that I'm going on a little bit of an hiatus for awhile. I just finished "The Chronicles Of Violet Hopps-Wilde" after all! I hope y'all will enjoy this series! Plz Vote, Share, and Comment! Bye!