Prologue

The age of Zootopia is over...

The sound of metal scraping against metal hung the smoky air. Zootopia- or what's left of it-was now in ruin; Towers were destroyed, The forestnwas destroyed, districts were gone, everything, including everyone, was gone.

All except two people.

And I was one of them.

Me and him faced right across each other. I was out of breath. I wore a black coat and my left eye was closed. I had a v-shaped jag on my right ear and a scar right across my left eye.

I clutched tightly to my Sword. How? How can this happen?

"I didn't think you will go this far, Arc!"

He glared at me with no expression.

"I'll send you to the ground, Abby! Where you belong!!!",

"Tell me!", I said. "How could I let this happen!"

He laughed at me. His coat was long. It went all the way up to his neck. His coat didn't had a hood. He held his staff and smiled with his green eyes.

"The age of Zootopia...is finally over, Abby", he told me. "It's time to finish the world!"

He gripped his left hand. Suddenly, a orange light flowed around his hand and the rest of his body. One of his eyes glowed red.

I looked at him. Everything I knew was gone.

Then, I got up and pulled my blade of my scabard.

"Well guess what?", I said to him. "You forgot me!"

Suddenly, my right eye glowed light blue. The energy flowed through my skin and fur and into my right hand.

"I am a Telemental!", I yelled at him.

Then, we clashed...

The age of Zootopia...

I was immediately knocked back.

Is over...