Crushed🍒

Take me with you
Wherever you go hold me tight
And never let go
Be there even when things seems slow
Shower me with your love and take control
From here on I'll be your hero
Take me some place and I'll be your stereo
Boy don't you know you're my hero

- Author

Ps: Note this is a chapter before Lucas met Tamara and when Kurtis was alive!

This chapter tells what happened after chapter 4!

** Downtown NYC Party**
** Club**

Looking out the railing from the top off watching the strippers bouncing and grinding their asses my eyes finally caught up with a dark brown sexy diva, shit she was just perfect for a sport like me. Flexing in my white Versace Sweatsuit , two gold chains around my neck and a bracelet around my wrist accompanied by my Calvin Klein white gold watch to finish my look. Next I had my white and gold earrings on both ears with two big braids going down my shoulders.

My lips quivered sniffing the stinge of the air watching her moving around the club. She could pass for twenty five the most, her booty swings in between walks and stops, with a cute cut out back and a long gold necklace around her neck. I notice that she had her hair curled up in a ponytail as it dangled around her movement. Intensively her thighs what caught me, the most beautiful and attractive thick juicy legs that needed a boy like me.

I could hear Juice and the other boys Princeton and Omar from the other side standing in the same room as me. Closing in my eyes on her I finally got the balls and courage to make my move, as the music continue to blast with champagne spraying amongst the crowd; my eyes lit up watching her walking up to me.

Everything felt like it had stopped or went slower, the walk was what made me more horny just by watching her walking towards me, now that I could glimpse her right fitted black dress that had a nice cut out bringing her figure to my eyes I was memorized by her whole appearance.

I feel a little rush
I think I've got a little crush on you
I hope it's not too much
But boy when I'm with you I hear it
My heart is singing
La la la la la la...
La la la la la la.

The soulful music rang in my ears watching her walking up to me. Evidently she was coming towards me just as I was coming towards her. The crowd continued to move around us as we ended up coming up to each other. Wrapping my arms around her waist to feel that fine sexy body against me, I then licked my lips pulling her closer to me feeling the warmth embrace. She  slowly brought herself up intimately wrapping her arms arms around my neck rocking to the music.

Honestly you shouldn't waste time no more
Cause all these little boys you're chasing did
They break your heart?
I know you've been down, down, down, down, down,
Down down down down.
I won't let you down, down, down, down, down,
Down down down down