Misunderstood 🍒

Silence doesn't mean that person quits,
It simply means that one doesn't want
To argue with people who just don't want to
Understand

Sprawling  out and Walking out of bed was what seems to be the most common thing between us. Since the talk with our parents, Tamara and I haven't been the Same. Well in my opinion that is. Sniffing the sinus that's running down from the back of my throat I then gather enough strength to finally spit it out into the skin then rinse it out immediately before I could hear her voice from the wall that's separating us. I then walked over to the toilet to pull out my large curvy veiny prick to drain my bladder pulling the foreskin back just a bit to hear her walking in on me.

The silence was one thing but trying to avoid contacts as hurtful, she then closed the door behind clearly hear throat whispering her morning routine to look at herself in the mirror.

" Morning" she whispered fixing her lashes that were about to fall off due to us making love the night before.

" Morning" I replied shaking my prick continuously until the last point of urination was gone then pulling him back in my black Calvin Klein boxers then flushing the toilet.

Next, I then walked out and waited on the edge of the bed wondering what or where we went wrong. Either way if we get married our parents would've had find out soon or later or just tell them the Gods honest truth. Moreover probably likely they still would end up knowing and nothing will change. Probably marrying off to Vegas wouldn't be as good as I thought but somehow it had happened when the two of us seemingly yet reckless drove miles and miles away smoking and drinking the ciroc and tequila shot into the most dangerous night.

" You know you're acting like we commit a crime wife" I teased trying to lightening up the deadly room.

Tamara kept quiet ignoring me from the following morning of that trip to the week after. It had been four weeks being a married man and a couple but for her it seems like we've been married for a year. She then walked out the room to fix her Victoria secret robe with her head scarf wrapped around her head and her new paint fresh long nails that could slice me up into parts.

" Did I say something? You're missing the point. We got married in Vegas not only did we but the fact that it just happened and that we weren't dress the way a couple who are ready to be married and not only that it was horrible due to you being high and drunk as fuck wobbling in between the spot yet your eyes it's just-

" It's just what?" I asked licking my lips with legs wide apart grabbing him

Tamara eyes sparkled a bit looking down at my hand realizing what I was doing knowing I wasn't giving backing down. She then her words were no longer words or available. She wanted me, she needed me yet she was holding back. For me it was easy pulling her in yet harder to break what was holding her back. The reassurance of that was what's needed yet every time I do fuck her in the shower , over the counter, in the bed, on the floor, or on the dresser or any where else in the house was just the beginning of our love.

" I ....umm ....was saying I would like a real... wedding" she spat not taking her eyes off my dick that's now poking out my boxers.

Nodding my head I then sprung up on my two muscular feet  stretching my hand out pulling her back to me leading us to the bed with my hands sliding down at her waist. It wasn't the sex but it was her touch, the way she touch me in all the right places with her nails leaving noting but scratch and marks all over me and her sweet erotic voice in my ears begging and pleading for me to stop.