Answers🍒

Continuing with the Story where we left off! Also please help me get 100 reads.
__________

Hold up
Who you haters think you talkin'
to, I'm the fuckin' boss
White on white, G4, hater get lost
I'm in the air I don't hear niggaz corny raps
Yeah nigga Hov is back, that nigga Hov is back
________

Flying with one of the greatest footballer players back to Pittsburgh, Jhanelle was mortified the closer she got to her departure, for one the whole staying three weeks have finally sunk in as she held on to the arm of the airline chair. Next to her Jermaine laid restless, to her right Jr and Jhavar seems to have a blast in their first class trip.

The plane slowly tilted into the direction of the airport signaling the flight attendants to get into proper position. With her seatbelt still strapped on Jhanelle slowly closed her eyes saying a little prayer feeling the sudden bumped from the runway landing as the wheels of the airplane continued to coming to stop. while looking out the window from the corner of her eyes.

" You gonna love this place" he whispered into her ears.

All she ever wanted was Jhavar to ever love her, not so much of pride and ego playing in the NFL or the fact that he was a stuck up ole nigga from the hood. Jhanelle crawled her way out of the seat into the passage grabbing her luggage's, the boys were already ahead followed by Jhavar himself. Staying in Pittsburgh was something she didn't recommend but after seeing that the boys grew a liking to their father she couldn't resist on a better opportunity to get closer to him than before.

" Do you have a pool too?" Jr asked being excited.

" That too" said Jhavar noticing that Jermaine was a little mature in some ways than his twin brother.

" What About you?"

" What about me?" Jermaine repeated his father.

" You gonna ask me anything about where we staying?"

" No not really I mean I already seen it?"

" Seen it?" Jhavar questioned stopping in the middle of the airport.

The traffic to luggage claim had been quite long since they landed, the boys all gathered around each other relinking the broken chain that kept them apart, as Jhanelle sigh hopelessly she couldn't but admire them noticing a pattern.

" They've seen my house?" He asked her

" Not that I know of. Shit I didn't even see it myself so"

Nodding his head complying to her Jhavar looked back at Jermaine.

" Where?"

" Tv and also magazines"

Jhavar laughed, he insistently thought that Jhanelle was that crazy to pop up at his mansion without him knowing.

" Boy you crazy"

" So are you?" She mumbled grabbing the suitcases then waited at the side.

Looking back at her he didn't want to press her buttons but something deep down inside made things a little different and awkward for not replying to what he wanted to say."That makes us crazy then if you sleep with me"