Love Science

Hey guy so im thinking that imma just upload my fanfic on here for more viewers. It'll be in parts so between them i will do some short imagines like usual so i'll basically be multi tasking.

I cant believe i met Austin Mahone today! There was a meet and greet in Baltimore and i went to it. Meeting him was definitly one of my biggest dreams. It is now around 8 pm and i need to get a couple groceries for my apartment. I park my red convertable on the side and get out, locking my car. I walk into the grocery store and get all the needed supplies: milk, juice, cookies, and chips. I grab the bags of groceries and leave the stoor, heading to my car. This area is a bit abandoned but its safe. As im walking down the alley, i hear a moan for help. I look around but dont see anyone. I continue walking and then i hear it again "help please someone." This time i could see a shadow of the person calling for help. It seems to be a guy sitting more like leaning on the wall for support. I rush to him and its no other than the famous Austin Mahone. He sees me and again says "help." I crouch down "whats wrong austin?" He looks into my eyes "oh hey its you at the meet and greet." He remembers me. I nod "what happened to you?" There was dirt on his face and he looked miserable. He says "i had a crash on my skateboard and i cant move my arm or leg." I can see that in the light, there were a lot of blood marks too. I help him up "i'll get you home." He asks "what about the hospital or something?" I wrap his arm around my shoulder for support and walk him to my car, forgetting about the groceries "im in pre-med so i'll help you". He asks "are you sure?" I smile "yeah its not too serious." I help him into my car and drive him to my apartment. Every now and then he winced or moaned in pain. He asks me once we get there "whats your name?" I say "I'm zohaa."