Late night fun?

I walk to mine and austin's backyard in a short sleeve pajama shirt and some shorts. We had a ton of people come over including my parents and his mom who are staying with us for a couple days. Its around 11 pm and austin is taking a late night swim. I cross my arms "babe dont u think its too cold for swimming." He laughs "it never is y/n" he takes out a supersoaker watergun from behind and starts to shoot me. I attempt to block myself "austin stop! Im already cold." He doesnt listen and keeps going. I whine "austiiiin." He puts his hands up in surrender "fine." He comes close to the edge where i am half soaked. He says "cmon in." I say "im too tired, tomorrow." He says "then help me out." He takes his hand out for me to help him and i take it. He pulls me inside the pool. I shreik because of the coldness "COLD!" He laughs at my reaction. I say "i hate u." And pout. He kisses my cheek. I say "u missed." He smiles and kisses my forehead. He asks "tht better?" With a smirk. I smartly say "theres a pair of something just waiting for ur touch." He instantly grabs my breasts and i push him off laughing "not those " suddenly we hear a bang on the window. Its my mom signaling him to back off. Austin moves strands of hair out of my face and kisses my lips. The passion increases as we make out. His hand goes up my shirt and i smile "lets take this upstairs." He pouts and i suck on his bottom lip. We break apart and come out of our pool. We dry ourselves off with towels. As i was about to walk inside, i slip and fall on the ground "shit!" I scream in pain. Austin comes down to me "y/n are u ok?" I say sarcastically "yeah i just slipped and hit hard on the ground for the fun of it." He tries to help me up but also falls. I laugh in his face. He rolls his eyes and puts his hands on each side of me, kissing me passionatly on the ground. I laugh and whisper "upstairs babe." He helps me up and we go upstairs to our room for some fun. During our fun, Michele knocked on the door saying "Austin, y/n, please keep it down we're trying to sleep."