Halloween Party or Naw

Its halloween night and austin and i are going to some party. We decided to match our costumes. "Y/n u almost ready?" I hear austin call from downstairs. I say "yeah yeah hold up." I hear him groan. I walk downstairs in a coat. He asks "wheres ur costume?" I look at his bare chest and race my fingers down his abs "u wanna see?" He stifles a moan "yes." I laugh and take off the coat revealing me in just a white bra type thing with wings attached and underwear. He looks me up and down. I ask "like what u see?" He smirks " yah!" I laugh and i stare at his body and then his boner. He asks "u like what u see?" I decide to play with him "eh." He eyes me "what?" I shrug and run knowing hes gonna chase me. When he finally catches me, he pushes me against the wall, his hands grab my butt and his lips crash with mine. He moans for enterance and i let him in as his tounge glides in my mouth. His crotch grinds against mine making me moan but austin swallowing my moans. His hands go up my top and take it off as so does my underwear and i take off his. Without hesitation he enters me causing me to moan and scream his name. After 10 more minutes of this, we both crash on the couch naked. I ask "what about the party?" Austin crawls back ontop of me after catching breath "forget the party, lets go for round 2."