✨C H A P T E R F I V E✨

I decided to decided another chapter in the same day I know I'm so cool. 🤪 but antway read on I guess.

lani pov

I opened my eyes trying to move, but I see two naked body's next to me. I wipe my eyes with my right hand seeing Joshua and Kandy both asleep , naked. I look down at myself to get I'm naked to with more than enough hickeys all over my boobs, stomach and thighs.

The smell of the room smells like sweat and sex. Lord please don't tell me I had sex with them. I try to get up off the legs but my legs feel like jelly and my vagina's numb. Fuck, I might've just had sex. I walk to the bathroom seeing all the servers below cleaning the place.

I opened the bathroom door. Walking in the shower, I had to hold on to the pole at the side of the shower because I couldn't stay upwards.  I can't comprehend this. I don't think we had sex.

I got a rag off of the shelves and picked up the soap and began to soap my body and rinse off, I wasn't in the mood for a long shower. So I just made everything quick. I got out the shower drying my foot in the mat wrapping a towel off the hook around my body.

I walk into my room which no longer had Joshua just Kandy. I opened my closet door and  found the clothes that I left at my parents house after I moved. I slipped on my roots tracksuit and put my hair in a bun .  Looking for my phone, which was on the nightstand. Kerissa walks in my room with different clothes. Her eyes red and puffy.

"I-I can't believe you'd fucking do this to me, Mulani" she cries. I'm confused and everything.

"Do what?" I asked because I sure as hell wasnt no Raven Symone so I couldn't tell the future or whatever the hell she meant. Just then my phone went off and a video from Joshua numbers comes in.

I face unlock my phone pressing the video and my my  I heart drops to my ass. A video of me, Kandy and Joshua fucking pops up. I immediately shut off my phone, getting up to hug Kerissa whose nose was running, eyes were blood red, and face wet because of this.

She pushed me away screaming. Which woke up Kandy. "What the fuck happened" she said rolling over. Then her phone went off and I'm only assuming Joshua's number flashed on her phone too. Which was right because she looked at her phone in shock.

"We all had sex" as soon as she said that's she leaned over to the bucket on the floor, vomiting everything out , and then blood runs all over her legs.

"Fuck fuck no no no" She said looking at all the blood running down. She got up wrapping the sheet around her asking for spare clothes and a pad. I got her those things while Kerissa stomped out.

Ashlèes pov

I smiled at myself while sending the video to Kandys phone. I looked over at Joshua tied up to a chair with grey duct tape on his lips.he kept rocking back and forth trying to set himself free, but that wasn't going to happen. Not on my watch.

Let me back track, at land I realized that Joshua , kandy and Kerissa want Mulani but thing is. I always wanted her . Since we were 13. And there was no way anyone but me is gonna get her and that's true.

So, at her dads party yesterday. I made sure that waiters kept coming to her with her favourite alcoholic beverage Bacardi. Just so she could get drunk and I knew Kandy would do anything for Mulani to be save so I knew that was gonna happen. Then I told Joshua that Mulani was in her room naked and waiting for him. After doing that unexpected turns happened like Kandy trying to stop it from happening. Which was good because, a guest walked in and asked what was wrong which made them stop. So I drugged , Joshua and Kandy. So they wouldn't know that they all had sex with eachother. Recording it and stopping to make Joshua say stuff to make it seem like he was recording it all along. Then I recorded the whole thing.

Occasionally flicking my bean, but I had to stop. Anyways, when they fell asleep. I took Joshua's phone and went on to sleep in one of the many guest rooms in this big ass house. Editing the video when I woke up.  And then sending it to each person's phone. Now to make the story seem even more odd I send the video to myself. And I screenshot it sending it to Mulani, typing "what's this"

See I order to make the crime believable you gotta act innocent and confused and that's what I'm great at. My point for this plan was so Kerissa could be mad at Mulani and they won't talk anymore. Then Joshua and Kandy can step back.

See and the best thing is they'll never know it was me who did this. With it being sent from Joshua's phone, they'll think Joshua did it. I'm so smart .  I smile to myself. I got up walking to the bathroom. Sitting on the floor pulling down my pants. About to watch the video once again.

The way Mulani gives head is just the best. Like pussy and dick. And the way Mulani rides face and Dick. Delicious. I put my hands in my underwear feeling all the wetness. Until I heard a loud thud rushing me out of my mood.

I run out the washroom to see Joshua and his chair laying on the ground. THe duct tape off his lips. "Ashlee let me go pleaseee"

"No."

Kandys pov

After leaving Mulanis parents house I went to doctors office because this bleeding I was having wasn't normal. But the wait was way to long so I decided to go to the emergency room.

I sat in the waiting room on my phone playing candy crush.

"Serenity Banks" the lady at the desk said. I walked towards the door, following her into a room. I explainind to the doctor about my problem . They asked me a whole bunch of questions. After they run a few test and they tell me that from this drug I had Caused me to a miscarriage. I didn't even know I was pregnant and I don't take drugs . Not once have I ever put a dirty toxin in my body.

Mulanis pov

I laid in the couch of my house. I couldn't deal with all the negativity about my parents house so I just drove home and before I got home I bought to prepacked vanilla ice creams at baskin robins to help me feel better.

I put on Marlon on the TV, laughing. Just then my phone lights up and Don Jail flashes on my phone.i hesitantly answer.

"Mulani, I need you to go to the guest mansion behind our house, in there is where all the drugs are" my dads voice rang in the phone. "I need you to take over the trap until I get bailed . Someone from the party was an opp and set me up"

My dad? A king pin?