✨C H A P T E R S I X ✨

Mulanis Pov

Monday July 6th

2:37 pm

I was still in shock, I couldn't believe what was said. I instantly called my mother because this sure as hell felt like a prank. She answered on the first ring.

"Mulani" She said, she sounded scared. I was starting to think this king-pin was true. But I couldn't give in just yet.

"Is it true mommy, that daddy is in jail?" The line went silent for a moment for a moment you could hear her sniffling, like she was crying after receiving a bad ass whopping.

"Yes" she managed to get out. " one of the guys at the party was the police and instead of you doing your job you decide to get drunk, go sleep then wake up and when you woke up you really woke up to have SEX ,, you're not fully gay, I see" she stops and breathes. " I seen the video, so has your father. He's not impressed. But I am Joshua was always such a nice fine young man. I don't get why you bothered to break up with him. He's such a nice partner.. if you get what I mean" She stops and laughs to herself. Did my mom and Joshua have sex? That's just gross.

"No I don't know, so please elaborate" I tell her. I'm just so disgusted. I'm just trying not believe any of this came out my mothers mouth.

"Well , after you rudely got rid of Joshua when no one told you to, he started to sell drugs with your father and then casually selling in the neighbourhood expanded from cities to countries. Since their business grew Joshua started coming around more often to discuss business with your father. But one time your father wasn't home. So Joshua came to me. To pass on a message to your dad , but things went off script and we spoke business and oh he spoke it so good. Like shit, how'd you let that go LaLa" My mother sounded like a thirsty ass hoe and I didn't like it whatsoever.

"Does daddy know?" I asked

"No , do you think Joshua would still be working for your father?" That was true. I sighed, letting out a big breath trying to comprehend everything.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked her, opening a mini bottle of cranberry juice, drinking it.

"You need to take over the trap for a few month manage everyone and everything. Also you won't be able to do it alone so I want Joshua to be there with you"

"Since you just can't seem to keep your legs closed, and you love off Joshua. Why can't you do it" I ask sounding very irritated. But not one bit of me have a fuck.

"Because, I'm going on vacation incase police come back asking questions and I don't wanna hear all that. There moving all the product out the guest house to this townhouse deeper in Scarborough. I'm gonna send you the address, send it to Joshua . Bye lala" she said hanging up, before I could say bye back. now I have to run the trap house with JOSHUA ,, out of all the people in my life.

I open my phone to text Joshua, quickly type "we need to talk come to my house at 9pm" turning off my room making my way to get ready for work (footlocker)

Kerissas pov:

I stared at the blank sheet, which was supposed to be a rough draft to the essay I have to write for class which was due day after tomorrow. Mulani and Joshua fucking has jus' been heavy on my mind. How could she do this to me, knowing that Joshua changed his ways and actually wants to be tied down to me.

My shift almost starts and I haven't gotten anywhere with my work. All I wanted to do was stay home and not talk to anyone, but I need this guap.

Joshua hasn't been home in 2 days. I'm worried but I can't text him or show that I care after what he's done to me. But I care too much, I pull out my phone from under the many textbook that are scattered on the table. I opened my phone just to text Joshua, but a video comes in covered with invisible ink ( For invisible ink, if you're a android user, invisible ink is when the words / context of a test message is hidden until you swipe your finger over it. ) I erased the invisible ink, anxious to see what was under it.