~3~

"Shh....dont speak, just listen to my voice"

🌹🌹🌹

_______________________

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling. I keep thinking about what Jimin told me. "Call me Jimin". those words run through my mind. I sit up in my bed and run my fingers through my hair. I sigh. Why cant i forget this, he is my boss. Something about him just makes my stomach feel like its filled with butterflies. I groan and flop backwards onto my bed and cover my face with a pillow. Its almost midnight now. I hear a knock at the door. "WHAT?!" I yell. Lu Han opens the door and sticks his head in. "You okay Y/n?" He says. I uncover my face and sit up. "uhg im fine just frustrated, sorry." I say. He nods. He closes the door. I turn on my phone. I was scrolling on instagram when i got a text. I opened my messages.

Namjoon: Hey Y/n u awake?

You: Yeah, whats up?

Namjoon: I wanted to make sure you were okay. You seemed really upset after that jerk did that to you

You: Im okay now, i just really hope he doesn't come in again. It hurts ya know?

Namjoon: Yeah i get it
You should get some rest, we have work tomorrow.

You: Your right, well goodnight i will see you tomorrow.

Namjoon: Goodnight y/n.

I put my phone down and lay back down. I cover myself up with my blanket then I stare at the ceiling again. I really hope Taeyong doesn't come in again. If he gets drunk who knows what he will do. I shiver at that thought. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. The last image in my mind was Jimin.

~7:30am~

I wake up to my alarm blaring. I reach over to my phone turning off the alarm but also knocking it on the floor at the same time. I groan then sit up. I rub my eyes before standing up. I walk to my bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. "Oh hey your up." Lu says walking past the bathroom. I nod. He walks down the hallway to the kitchen. I begin to brush my teeth. I cant get the Taeyong incident out of my mind. I shake it of then go get dressed after putting on some makeup.

The car ride is about 10 minutes so i have some time to think. I plug in my aux cord then turn on my favorite Kpop playlist. As usual the first song that comes on is 'Gashina' by Sunmi. One of my favorite songs.  Its pumps me up and makes me feel like a queen. I feel like i can do anything. I pull into the parking lot of the pub and take a deep breath before getting out of my car. I click on my phone to see the time. I made it just in time. I push through the doors into the dark building. I go into the locker room to change into my uniform. I slip out of my clothes and into my uniform. Then i throw my hair into a messy bun. I look in the mirror satisfied with my look. I put on a pair off heels. I look good today. I smile. I hear the door open and turn around. Ren smiles at me. "Y/n theres another worker." She says. "I heard his name is Yoongi, he is kinda cute." She says. I smile. I wait for her to change then we walk out together. I see namjoon and Jin talking behind the counter. Namjoon smiles at me softly. "Hey y/n." He says. Ren coughs. He smiles at here. "Oh hi ren." He says. I chuckle. I see a man come out of the bathroom. He looks pale and his hair is a light mint color. Must be Yoongi.

"Hello. Im Min Yoongi." He says with a blank expression.  Hoseok runs through the backdoor. "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THERE IS A SNAKEU OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR!" He screams scrambling behind the counter. Taehyung grabs his arm. "Its fine Hobi its outside." He says. We all giggle. Jimin walks out oh his office. He looks tired. He runs a hand through his hair before looking up at us. "Ah-good morning, y/n can i speak with you please?" He says. I nod and follow him into his office. "If that man who did that to you yesterday comes in please come tell me. I dont want him harassing you." He says. I nod. "Thank you sir." I say. "I told you, call me Jimin." He says smiling. I smile at look down at my shoes while nodding. "You may go nod y/n." He says smiling at me softly. "Thank you Jimin." I say which makes him smile even more. I walk out of the office to see some new costumers. I work hard for about 4 hours until someone walks in.

"AYE!" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Taeyong yelling at Yoongi who has no expression as usual. He throws the cup on the ground making it crash onto the floor. He was drunk. His eyes meet me and he smirks. He stands up and starts walking over to me. Before he can get over to me someone stands in front of me blocking him. I look up to see Jimin standing in front of me. He stares Taeyong down. 

"Why are you hiding my girl from me? Dont you want to play with me Y/n?" He says smirking. I shake in fear as he tries to get past Jimin. Jimin takes my arm and pulls me into his office. Im so afraid. I feel tears forming in my eyes. Jimin sits me down on the couch and kneels down to my eye level. He stares into my teary eyes. "Y/n...im sorry." Hes says softly. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod slowly. He puts a hand on my shoulder and wipes away my tears with the other hand. "Im sorry for causing so much trouble." I say.  He shakes his head. "Its okay Y/n, go ahead back to work, security got him out already, Just take it easy." He says. I nod getting up and smoothing my skirt. I bow before leaving the room. I walk over to the bar. Namjoon rushes up to me and hugs me tightly. "Oh my god are you okay?" He asks after pulling away and placing both hands on my shoulders. I nod. He smiles. "Good. if anyone tries to hurt you just come to me i will take care of it." He says. I nod. 

"Hey y/n do you want to go for some food later?" Ren asks. I smile. "Sure." I say. She giggles. We were in the locker room. It was almost 7 at night. "I already invited the others." She says. I nod. I finish getting dressed. I grab my bag and let my hair down. Ren finishes up then rushes to my side looking at the mirror. "Ready? We are all walking to that sushi restaurant down the street." She says. "Yep lets go." I say. We walk out into the bar and see the boys dressed in their normal clothes. I was wearing a black leather jacket, a black tank top, ripped skinny jeans, and heels. Ren was wearing a white t-shirt, converse, ripped jeans. My attention was turned to Jimin. He looked very handsome. I snap out of my trance when Ren grabs my arm and we start walking. J-hope and I walk together and talk. Hobi is really easy to talk to. Yoongi joined us soon. Namjoon and Jin walked together. Ren was walking with Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin was just trailing behind me and the 2 other boys. 

"Y/N!" I hear someone yell my name. I turn around to see Lu Han running towards me.  I smile then run over and he pulls me into a hug. "I was taking a walk and I saw you. You better not be replacing me, i am your best friend i refuse to let you have anyone else as a best friend."  He jokes. I giggle. "Hahaa, anyways wanna join us?" I ask.  He shrugs then nods. I take his arm and pull him up with everyone else. Jimin studies Lu as if he was about to attack me. "Guys this is my best friend Lu Han, he was apart of EXO and now he is an actor." I say.  Lu Han smiles. 

"你好 (Hello)." He says in Chinese. Lu Han is from china but he moved to Korea to be an Idol. Everyone smiles and he fits right in. Namjoon catches up and walks next to me. I smile at him. We continue walking. Lu Han's hand sits mine and we hold hands. I look at Lu. We smile. Jimin watches us. "They are more than friends arent they..." He mumbles to himself. 

HEY YALL
im working really hard on my books and im very proud of how they are turning out. I wanted to thank
 @LacyHoodings for being an amazing fan of sharp. and im very happy that i have a great fan for that story! Anyways i love you all! BYE BYE💜