~12~

"Secrets are not always meant to be kept"

🌹🌹🌹

_________________________

They all stare at us as Jimin and I pull apart from each other. Ren chuckles softly but Jin elbows her to stop laughing and she does. My face heats up. My throat feels dry. I feel extremely nervous now. "Hehe, um y/n lets talk somewhere else." Jimin says his face equally as red as mine. We walk into his office and close the door. I sigh. He sits at his desk and covers his face. "Well that was embarrassing." He says with a small chuckle. I nod.

"You know we should tell them eventually." I say softly. He nods. He gestures for me to come over and sit with him, so i do. I walk over and sit on the couch next to his desk.  He gets up and sits next to me. He leans over and lays his face in his hands. I put my hand on his back and rub circles on it softly. "Jimin, you need to take more care of yourself, you look so tired." I say. He nods. He lays back, his head hitting the back of the couch. "Y/n...my job doesn't let me sleep, My parents are always watching me from a distance. I want to impress them because all they see are my siblings, not me. I want to be something that they can brag about like they do for my brother and sister." He says softly. He sighs a deep sigh. It makes me sad to hear something like that, I guess I didnt know Jimin as well as I thought. I shift over to meet his eyes. I tilt my head to the side studying his facial features. 

"But, your perfect just the way you are Jimin. Your running a successful pub, isn't that enough for them?" I ask. He shakes his head. "My parents are strict and petty, all they care about is greatness, not about the fact that they at least have children, they want to be known as something "amazing" and that's so freaking annoying to me." He says. He sighs again. I look down at the floor. "My parents used to be like that....but when I lost them, i was just grateful that I had parents." I say softly. His head moves up so his eyes meet mine once again.

"I-I didnt know you lost your parents..." He says. I nod. "That why I live with Lu Han now, we have been friends for years and he was the person I wanted to live with at the time. We are pretty close now. I dont usually connect well with others, but something about you...it just made me feel different." I say. He nods and a small smile forms on his lips. He puts his hand over mine and scoots closer to me. He smiles softly at me sending a warm feeling throughout my body. "We will be in this together, we both were cheated on, and we both dont have real parents, but we do have each other." He says. My face feels hot again. He chuckles and cups his hand over my cheek. I smile softly back at him.

"Promise me you wont cheat on me." He says. I giggle and nod. "I 100% promise I will be loyal to you, I mean why would I cheat on my handsome boyfriend." I say and smirk. He smiles at me again. We both decide to go back to work so I do. I walk back out of his office and into the dining room. The others are all doing their jobs, but when they see me they pause and stare at me. Ren runs over and pulls me over to the others excitedly. Well, here goes nothing. "WHAT DID WE MISS?!" Namjoon yells. My eyes widen. They all sit down and make me sit down. They smile at me and stare. "So y/n...wanna explain something." Jin says. My face goes red again. "Uh....." I stutter. I dont know what to say.  I hear Jimin's office door closes and they all jump up. "Guys I can see you through the cameras, leave her alone jeez." Jimin says. They all pout. "But we wanna know your secret..." Namjoon says. He rolls his eyes then sits down next to me. He looks at me and I nod, approving him to tell them. 

"Y/n is my girlfriend." He says calmly. The others jump out of their seats. They all smile at me and giggle. I look at Jimin and he sighs but then a small smile arises from his annoyance. He puts his arm around me and smiles a little brighter now. I smile back at him and lay my head on his shoulder. Ren winks at me. "Stay safe children." She says and her and Jin burst into a loud laughter causing us all to laugh a little. "Guys, we have to close up soon so get back to work." Jimin says laughing a little. We all smile then get back to work. I clean off the tables, serve some drinks, and talk with a few girls at a table who ordered one of my favorite drinks. When the day finally ends I walk into the locker room to change back into my clothes. Ren watches me as I move throughout the locker room. I get done quickly then grab my bag. I wave to Ren before running out of the locker room to meet Jimin. Once I get out I spot Jimin across the room. My heels move across the ground and make it to Jimin.

"Looking great." He says and winks at me. I giggle softly then my face heats up once again. He smiles. His car keys are swinging around his finger. "Lets go, Lu is waiting for you, he sounds lonely." Jimin says. I smile. That does sound like him. We walk out to his car and I get into the passenger side next to him. When we arrive back at my house Jimin stays in his car to make sure I can get inside. I open the door....and the first thing I see is Lu on the couch with some girl, both completely naked. They spot me and I slam the door before they can say anything. I slide down the door and land on the hard concrete of the porch. Im disgusted and scared. I dont know how to react. I stare into the night sky. I hear a car door slam and Jimin runs up to me. "Y/n, what happened?" He says. A tear runs down my cheek. That girl in there......was Joy.

"Lu......he.....he is hooking up with Joy." I say, my voice shakes. His eyes have anger in them. I feel weak for some reason. "G-get me out of here now."  I stutter. He nods. He helps me up and we go back to his house. When we get in the car we sit in the driveway for a few seconds. My head falls onto my hands. Jimin holds my hand and rubs the back of it. "Its okay, I will take you to my house, you can spend the night. Okay?" He says. I nod. He starts the car and we drive back to his house.  I cry silently the whole ride. I cant find it in my heart to forget what I saw, i was disgusted and weak. When we get to his house he opens the door for me and he walks me up to the house. He opens the front door and we step inside. "Go sit, I will make you some tea, relax, im here you dont have to worry." He says. I nod and walk over to the couch. I sit down and my phone goes off like crazy. All messages from Lu han which I ignore. I feel sick. I cant do it. I burst into tears. Jimin runs over and wraps his arms around me. "Its okay...its okay...im here...dont cry." He says. 

Hey guys
I hope you liked this chapter, I worked hard on it. I love you guys! 
Thanks for reading....steam simon says cause its a bop. Okie bye bye