~10~

"Let me touch you...."

🌹🌹🌹

_____________________

The walk back to the car is silent. A small smile is stuck on my face as we walked together. His eyes are placed forward. He has a tiny smile on his lips as well. My shaking fingers move to my soft lips and touch them softly. We get back to the car and the others are already waiting for us, Ren and Jin look up and smile. They look awfully close. "Hey Y/n, Jimin. Shall we get going?" Namjoon asks.  We giggle softly then nod. Namjoon smirks at me and winks.  I shiver from the cold and feel a coat being placed on my shoulders. I turn around to see Jimin placing the coat on my back. I smile at him and bow. We file into the car and sit down. I carefully buckle my seat belt and remain silent as we drive home. Jimin looks down at his phone. I look down at my hands which are shaking and I feel a hand being wrapped around me.  I look up to see Namjoon next to me. He smiles.

"Hello  Y/n." He says softly. I look up into his eyes and I have a strange feeling that he wanted something so I looked at him. "Yes?" I say. He smiles with a cute look and I playfully smack his arm. He smiles again. "Wanna go to the mall with me tomorrow?" He asks. I chuckle then nod. Namjoon puts his arm around me again. I feel a lingering stare coming from Jimin and I quickly look back at Namjoon. Jimin is sitting next to me. His eyes look down to my hands which were cold. I still have his coat around me. I pull the coat closer around me, covering my cold trembling body. I feel a sick feeling arising. I fall over and everything goes dark.

~Jimin's Pov~

I look back down at my phone before I hear someone fall back. Y/n fell against me. Her eyes are closed and she is trembling. My eyes widen. Her cheeks are rosy. I feel her forehead and I panic. She is burning up. Her legs are trembling. I wrap my arms around her and pull her away from Namjoon. Her breathing immediately slows down as she falls against me. She softly sniffles and I see a tear run down her cheeks. "Guys drop me and Y/n off at my house." I say. Jin nods from the front seat. I face Y/n and lower to her level. "Hang in there." I whisper into her ear. I dont know what she did to me but I need to protect her. We pull up to my house and I grab Y/n and carry her out of the car and I run up my driveway and unlock the front door. I slip inside quickly then lay Y/n on the couch. She is still shivering. I run to my kitchen and wet a towel. The warm water soaks in and I run back to the living room. I collapse on the couch next to her and lay the towel on her forehead. I run my fingers through her hair softly.

"Whats going on..." She whimpers as her eyes slowly open. Her eyes meet mine and she stares at me. Her gaze is soft, and its warming me. "J-jimin?" She says softly. My gaze stays on her eyes. "Your at my house, you passed out." I say softly. She holds her hand up and touches the cloth on her forehead lightly. "Thank you."  She says. I nod. She slowly sits up. My hand runs across her soft hand which is in mine. She blinks. "Jimin..." She says. I tilt my head to the side questioning her look. "Im sorry for this." She says softly. I shake my head.

"You wouldn't be here in my house right now if i didn't care for you, we both are broken, and we both need each other right now." I say my voice shaking with each new word. She has a tear in her eye. I wipe my thumb across the bottom of her eye lid and take away the tears. I shake my head. "Theres no need to cry." I say. She looks down at her hands.  My fingers intertwine with her hand and she looks back up at me. "Please....dont leave because I will have nothing left." I say softly. She opens her mouth to speak but no words come out. Our eyes stay on each others for a while before we both lean in closer, and closer until our lips touch.

"Jimin...what have you done to me?" She whispers. I chuckle softly. "I think i fixed your heart." I say softly before kissing her again.  She smiles softly. I move apart from her and stare into her eyes. "Y/n-ah, I think I fell in love with you." I say. Her eyes are soft again and she stares into mine. I smile. She chuckles. "I already knew I was in love with you...Park Jimin." She says. I cant hold it back anymore. "Y-y/n your breaking me." I say softly. She smiles again. Her small hands cover mine like a warm blanket. She nods.

"I wasn't planning on leaving." She says making me smile. The moonlight spills through the curtains as we both gaze into each others eyes again. I feel addicted to her. "Why are you so beautiful...." I whisper. She smiles softly as a red tint takes over her cheeks. "Be mine." I say. Her eyes soften. She stares at me for a few moments.

"Okay...." She says. I smile. Then she smiles softly showing her teeth. I smile...but then I get a text....from Taeyong...

OOOF
I need to post more. I just have been going through alot, ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER.  anyway bye byes