~21~

"I was about to break without you next to me...I'm sorry Y/n"

🌹🌹🌹

______________________

{A/N: Music for this chapter, P.s. this chapter is very intense and could be sad, read with caution please}

Kissing Jimin wasn't something I thought was going to happen today. It felt wrong to kiss him though. I was waiting for Lu to come to pick me up now. I was sitting on a bench outside of our restaurant. I see the car pull up on the side of the road. I see Lu in the front seat. I smile at him.

"Y/n~ I'm here." He says after rolling down the window. I chuckle and get into the car. He starts to drive. There was a black car that looked a lot like Jimin's in front of us. We drive down the road. It is dark and quiet, the moonlight lighting up the ground dimly. "How was work?" Lu asks. I shrug. "It was okay,"  I say, leaving out Jimin. For some reason, I didn't want to tell him about what had happened earlier today. All of a sudden the car in front of us swerves along the road...and then gets hit by a large truck. Lu slams on the breaks. The car skids across the ground making a rumbling stop against the ground. 

"Oh my God," Lu says. The truck goes up in flames as the driver jumps from it. The black car was turned on its side now. The driver was still in the car. I get out of the car and run towards it, but that was a mistake. A large piece of the truck that flew off hit me in the head hard and I collapsed. In a span of 5 minutes, too many things happened at once. I was laying on the ground in the dark next to a sideways car and a screaming Lu Han. I look over to see an ambulance rushing towards us. I was scared. Next thing I knew, everything went dark and I went unconscious. 

~5 hours later~

I open my eyes slowly, it was still dark outside. I turn over to see Jimin staring at the ceiling. That's when I realized I was in the hospital. I look around. My head was pounding. Jimin turns his head to look at me. Our eyes are locked. He blinks gently. "Y/n......" He says softly in a hoarse voice. He was the one in the car. "Jimin.....are you okay?" I say. He nods. "We just saw each other again this morning, why did this happen? Why did it all have to happen so fast?" I squeak. Jimin turns to face me and quietly sighs. "Y/n...did you know I was in the car?" He asks. I shake my head. "No. I knew it looked like your car, but I didn't know if it was you." I say. He nods then looks into the distance. 

"Jimin...I'm sorry about everything that has been happening between us. I really couldn't bring myself to see you, but to be honest...I really missed you." I say. Jimin sighs softly. "It was my fault Y/n. I shouldn't have done what I did.  I'm the one who should be sorry. I broke you." He says. I feel tears in my eyes. I shake the tears out of my eyes quickly. "Sorry," I say softly. He shakes his head. "Don't be sorry for crying Y/n." He says. I nod. I let out a long sigh. "Let's be together," Jimin says. I look over into his eyes. They soften.

"Jimin......can I have some time to think?" I ask. He nods. I hear a knock at the door. Lu comes rushing in past the nurse. She rolls her eyes. "God it took way to long to convince her to let me see you," he says as he sits down on the edge of my bed. He turns his head to see Jimin. "Oh, he's here." He scoffs. Jimin gulps. I smack Lu gently. Lu pouts at me. "Y/n the doctor says you have to stay here for a few days,"  he says. I look over ar Jimin who is still quiet. Jimin's eyes close. I look at him again. "Lu...I'm tired. You should go home and get some rest." I say. He nods. Lu gets up and leaves me alone with Jimin. 

"Jimin, hey...are you okay?" I ask. He was silent. I sit up and look over at him again. "Jimin..." I say. He was still silent and his eyes were closed. I began to worry. Was he okay? I get up slowly and walk over to him. I touch his hand gently. It was cold. "JIMIN! DOCTOR HELP!!" I scream as a nurse runs in. "What happened?" She asks. I was out of breath and in a panic. "He is freezing cold and wont wake up." I cry. She calls in a doctor. She makes me get back in my bed. The doctor closes the curtain. I cry more as I hear them panic in his presets. I was scared. I didnt want to loose him. As bad as things got I couldn't leave him. I needed him to stay her. He is to young to die.

"Get the AED!" The doctor says. They rush out past me. The tears run from my eyes as I listen to them suffer. "God please save him." I whisper to myself. The room goes silent once again. Then the doctors run back in. "We did it." I hear one of them say. They did it.....I rush of relief fills me. They saved him. A few minutes later one of the nurses opens the curtain once again, showing Jimin. His eyes were open and there were tears. "Y/n..." He says softly. I look over at him. "Y-yeah Jimin?" I ask. He was quiet for a few seconds. "If this happens again....and I dont wake up next time....I love you." He says. My eyes soften. "I love you too Jimin....I really do." I say, and I meant it.

HOWDY Y'ALL

ew I hate myself. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. I actually am sitting in class right now. I don't know how many more chapters there will be so lets just go with it. Sorry for the lattttteeeee update but I'm here so don't worry. Anyways I love you all soo much! have a great day, or night💜💜💜