Battle

Chapter 10

Battle

Atlantis

"Arthur, you don't have to do this." Wonder Woman said.

"Oh, but I do. You see, a world without humans is a world of peace." Aquaman said, he turned to the League, "Surrender now or go down the hard way."

"Hard way it is." Flash said. Flash ran up to Aquaman swung at his face. Aquaman unharmed shoved Flash into the ground.

After, Cyborg and Supergirl tried to attack Aquaman but Aquaman grabbed both of them by the neck and threw them into Wonder Woman.

Aquaman then swam to Kara. Kara was able to put up a fight. Kara kneed Aquaman in the stomach and punch him the the jaw. Three teeth fell out of his mouth. This wasn't enough. Aquaman smacked Kara in the face and punched her to the ground. Shazam, trying to defend Kara then got kneed in the stomach much like Kara then kicked in the head.

"Kara!" Superman turned to Aquaman, "Ok, that's it," Superman said. He tried use his heat vision on at Aquaman but threw his trident at Superman before he could get to him.

After, Aquaman ordered soldiers to take down Batman. They did by tackling him to the ground. "Bring them to cells at the prison, but bring Batman down to the dungeon, I want to take him." Aquaman ordered.

Two soldiers brought the League to the prison. Another soldier brought Batman to Aquaman for torture.