Probation

Chapter 19

Probation

Blackgate Prison

Lex Luthor secretly traveled to Blackgate Prison with some of his most trusted Secret Service Agents. He went to Blackgate so he could pick up the Legion of Doom. They were Priority 1 in the prison. When Luthor walked to the Priority 1 section of the prison, he pasted Mr. Freeze, Clayface, Shade, Icicle Jr, Weather Wizard, Poison Ivy, Killer Frost, and Heatwave.

Luthor was lead to the Legion of Doom by one of his most trusted friends, Hugo Strange, and Strange's assistant, Harleen Quinzel. "Here they are Lex." Strange said. He walked away.

"It was an honor to meet you Mr. Luthor. I know Mista J will be surprised that your here." Harleen said.

"Thank you Harleen." Lex said. Strange opened the cells to that held the Legion of Doom in them.

They Legion of Doom walked out, "Ohh, Lexy broke us out." Joker said.

"Shut up clown." Luthor said.

"Strange told us what you wanted us for, we talked it over and as long as we are out of jail, we're in." Prometheus said.

"Good, you will have the best time of your life." Luthor laughed.

"We better." Cheetah replied.

"Don't get all feisty with me Cheetah, you're lucky I even broke you out." Lex stated.