chapter 10

Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
------Monday----
'Ugh school' i get ready and eat breakfast that mizuki's maid made and it was Delicious 'LUXURY FOOD UGH! I didn't know she was that rich!' mizuki walked in and eat her breakfast "You are so lucky to eat this EVERYDAY!" she giggled "ya i am" she said we finished our breakfast and got out if her house , we walk to school and then i stop, infront of us was hikaro back 'thank god he didn't see me' mizuki look at me as if she know what i was thinking and she waved to me goodbye,i decided to have sometime alone so walked towards the blossom tree,a beautiful place but one thing i hate was thats where the confession between me and hikaro happen 'ugh' as i sat there and played some music to calm myself,i closed my eyes until i feel a sudden breathe 'geez whats wrong with the air today?' I open my eyes and i jump when i saw hikaro face was close to my face and he smirked and suddenly kiss me and chuckled,i was shocked,'wait wheres mizuki she should be with hikaro'
I look around to look for mizuki while he leans on me and hug me "y/n....mmmmm..i love you....."he whispers seductively

Hikaro POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Ahhh~~~~ her chest...mm...its turning me on...' i blush and hug her tightly 'your mine y/n your only mine'