Author's Note

Hey yall its me i would not be able to release the new chapter cuz im on my holiday trip so i hope you understand

Hikaro:*sigh in relief* "thank god i will not be arrested that early!"

Urm....who told you that you will be arrested?

Hikaro:"w-wait that means im not getting arrested!?"

0-0 NOT TELLING YA!

And Thank you all for SUPPORTING THIS STORY
I REALLLY REALLLLY REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY APPPRECIATE THAT!!!!

Hikaro:"Sugoi!!~ Y/n-chan!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!"

.....-_-....DID YOU JUST FREAKING CHANGE YOUR IMAGE TO MUTSUNOKAMI!?
Ya know what forget it!

Well readers can i ask you 1 question??

I was thinking on making another book like a part 2 of this book, the part 2 will only be for 1 ending so should I????

And i'll be making another yandere cheater X reader the story will be different but the cheating part...OBVIOUSLY NOT DIFFERENT but i'll make that character Clingy on you readers HoHo christmas is coming so i should make a special chapter how about....
A chapter for 5 readers so first come first serve!

Comment down if you want your own individual chapter only 5 people!!!

And i'll make a special chapter about your character with hikaro

{Things you have to tell me about your character}
-Personality
-describe your character looks
-name of your character or your name
-lemon or NOT?(obviously there will still be romance)
-clothing style

Thats it!
That request will start NOW

Hikaro:"Wait hold up! You mean this special chapters are for this individual readers?? What about the rest!?"

Chill... i got this the special chapter story will be different for the individual readers BUT for the rest of the readers will have to read a different story of the chapter i know this might be confusing well for the individual readers they could ask me how they want their story to be but for the rest of the readers out of the 5 they will have no control on how they want their story to be like (sounds kinda rude) Hey! Don't worry i'll make the story good to but not similiar as the individual! BUT The end of the chapter will be the same its just the some drama and action and romance part will be different well then HOHO!

BAI!

Hikaro:"call me~*winks*"