If you feel, or have felt this way.

It helps to have good friends who care about you and are genuinely concerned for your safety and well being. I know all of us/the anorexic people out there have those goals like "oh, I'll stop when my thighs don't touch" or "I'll stop when I'm skinny" and stuff like that. No. Stop now. Get your friends to help, and if you feel like you don't have any friends, make some new ones or reconcile with those who were once your friends. Start little by little each day and eat more. Get rid of that rubber band that you popped yourself with every time you wanted to eat. Get rid of the blades that you used to scar your arms. Get rid of them and don't look back. Don't buy new ones either. No blades, no knives, nor scissors should come to your wrist, arms, side, legs, back, shoulder, or any other part of you because you felt that no one loved you or that no one knows how you feel or that you have no one to talk to. Well you do. Because I'm here. Stay strong my lovelies. It's not time to give up yet. Get on that road to recovery because, dear child, God hears you, he loves you. And if you feel that you're a mistake, you're wrong. Because deary, God doesn't make mistakes. You're special in your own way. Everyone is special in their own way. No more painful cuts and scars. No more marks from the pops the rubber band made. No more. No more of that. Because. That's not what their made for. Rubber bands are for paper and hair and blades are made for shaving. None of that is the right thing to do.

Stay strong my lovelies. 💙I love you all.