The Curl (Romano)

(Romano x Reader)

You were at your friends house, Romano. He always liked you but you didn't know if you did. Sure, your heart always beat really fast when you see him and get jealous when someone flirts with him, but still you didn't know what you were feeling.

Right now, you were staring at him and watched as he was eating a tomato and watching TV. He smiled when you stared at him. "______ you're staring at me...." You suddenly blushed and looked away as he frowned.

"S-sorry I was j-just thinking about s-something."

He turned around and watched the TV again as his curl bounced. Spain and Germany told you to never pull the Italy curls because it's like a zone. You just want it to pull Romano's curl so bad to see if it was true.

You smirked and slowly tippy toed your way to Romano's curl. When you got very close to him, he saw your hand as you almost pulled his curl making him have wide eyes and yell.

"______ DON'T PULL THE CURL!!!!" It was too late because you pulled his curl and watched at his reaction. Nothing......happened.....until he yelled really loud. "CHIGGGGIIIIII!!! You've done it now~!"

He pounced on top of you making blush at the position you two were in then he began to kiss you very passionate and hard as your eyes were wide open. You slowly closed your eyes and melted into the kiss as he asked for entrance inside your mouth.

You didn't let him which made him bite your lower lip making you gasp and letting him in as he smirked and explored around your mouth.

You moaned and tasted tomatoes in his mouth and kissed harder and pulled away seeing him still smirking. He began to plant kisses on your neck and licked as he nibbled getting your sweet spot. You moaned very loud making you blush even more and throw your hands almost pushing Romano away from you.

He growled and hold both your arms making you stay still as he kissed and sucked on your sweet spot and enjoying your moans in every second. Then he began to undress your shirt and unclip your bra making you blush insanely and watched as he pressed both of your boobs making you moan out his name.

"Ahhh L-Lovino~" You gripped on the rug of the floor and arched you back as he started to suck on your nipples and rubbing them. Soon he got bored with them and took off your pants, but you stopped him and smirk a bit.

"Take...your....clothes...off....first!"

"Naughty little girl you are ____~" He purred into your ear making you shiver down your spine and blush. He nodded then he slowly took off his own clothes and blushed when he took off his boxers making you look at his hard member.

You blushed at the sight and you wouldn't stop staring at it.

You wanted that inside of you which made you sound really perverted. "Can I undo your pants bella~!" He smiled seductively and you nodded as in yes for your respond. He then took off your pants in a fast pace wanting that pussy of yours already.

As he took your panties and threw them to the side, he leaned down and started to lick you Vagina juices you were spilling out. "Nghhh ahhhh Lovi~" You pushed his head in and started to sweat as he kept licking on your clit. "M-more...go faster~!" You growled then Romano let go and lifted his member putting it inside of you slowly.

You started to moan in pleasure and had tears of pain when he went a little faster and faster. He noticed your tears and wiped them off with his thumb and started to see sweet things in your ear making you moan and moan even more.

"Ahhh __-______~" He went deeper and harder hitting the g-spot of yours making you yell loud and scream his name. "L-Lovino~ right there go more faster ahhh~"

"A-alright, mmphh~" He did as you told and began to go very fast and thrust ready to cum in you. You couldn't take it anymore more and wanted to cum now!

"Ahhhhh I'm going to cu-" It was too late to finish your words because you have already cummed on Lovino's member. He still kept on going and he finally cummed in you.

Both of you panted and Romano got off of you and fell to the ground looking at you. He blushed and smiled real wide, "__-____ Ti amo~!"

"I love you too!" You smiled and slowly fell asleep as Romano hugged you, but someone didn't let you sleep because someone opened the door saying,

"Romano, _____ I'm ho-" Both of you saw a shocked Spaniard looking at you two at the floor and slowly closed the door with his eyes widen. You two blushed then laughed putting on your clothes.