I love you the way you are (2p!Germany x Brazil)

Hello..............it's been a long time..........a very very very long time......well I am so sorry please forgive me my dear senpai readers I was so distracted by stupid school, more internet, watching my AsaKiku hentais doujinshis, and was on Facebook roleplaying the whole time Dx I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long but I'm back and I hope I actually update more sooner but anyways here is 2p!Germany x Brazil which was requested by Brazil_chan and I'll make sure to do the rest of the requests for the other peeps that have requested! So I'm back in business senpais! :3

______________________________________

          (2p!Germany x Brazil)

Brazil Pov:

He always looks so cute and scary at the same time but I wonder how I always had a crush on him since the day I met him in the 2p world. I found this portal when I was in a forest alone and I saw this blue pebble that was really shiny like a diamond.

I picked it up and observed it as I looked deeply into it. I rubbed it with my index finger and then it suddenly disappeared from my hands. It was quite odd that something like a piece of rock vanished. When I got up I saw a blue hole and it started to push air in, it made me fall in to another dimension that I didn't know of. I was sat down and I looked at how dark this world was it was kind of red and there was actually blood everywhere like a living nightmare of hell.

I was suddenly scared and I wanted to get out of here and go back to where my real world is and stay with my family which is my dislike. I wanted to be with my big sister Thais which her personification is Portugal. The 2p world scared me like for real. Luckily I found a guy who had a purple cape and a black uniform. He seemed nice and then again I wasn't sure because I saw him hold out a sword with blood. I slowly stepped back and made sure he didn't see me but I was caught when I stepped on a rock. He looked directly at me with his red glowing eyes and now I was seriously scared when he smirked.

He came towards me and pulled my red tank top and pulled up as I tried getting him away from by grabbing his arms. It obviously didn't work and he just smirked evilly and he looked somewhat familiar but I just ignored it because this guy was going to kill me.

"Werr werr werr~! I never seen you here before you must berong at the 1p world am I right~?" He spoked in a deep creepy voice which made me tremble and get really scared. "P-please d-don't hur-"

"Shut the herr up and answer my question!" He yelled and took out his sword as I nodded fast not wanting to be stabbed by that sword. He was about to stab me with his sword but a muscular guy stopped him before he could do anything.

"That's enough Kuro, I think jou already had enough killing for today don't jou think?" The guy called Kuro muttered to his self and put well threw me down the floor and left with another guy who had a mysterious curl and a evil smirk across his lips.

The muscular guy picked me up and looked straight at me "Are jou okay miss?" He questioned as I nodded shyly and said nothing. Well after all that we actually got along and I did manage to be friends with the 2ps especially Oliver Kirkland and his little brother Paul Kirkland.

The muscular guy was Germany. (Lol sorry I don't know his 2p name sorry) He was mean to other people but me. Maybe it's because I'm shy and a 1p person. Anyways I have been getting the feeling that I am in love with him. I get really shy around him and I don't know what to do. I really like him a lot.

I also have this ocean blue sapphire heart pendant I keep around my neck. I have this picture inside of it which I treasured and not let anyone see it because sometimes I hide it under my tank top or zip my black jacket and put it inside so no one can see it.