together (Romanogers)

Strong Language

and I in no way think Natasha is a spy, this is just a fanfiction so don't go crazy on me. 

Description: 

Being a secret agent wasn't the easiest thing. She has been undercover since the moment that Clinton Barton allowed her to join him back at the shield base. Fury was right to be skeptical because every move they made was part of the plan. 

But he wasn't part of the plan. 

She was never supposed to fall in love with the solider. Heck, she never planned to fall n love period. But Captain Rogers seemed had made his way into her heart. But with her life hanging on the line would she do what was necessary.

~~~~~~~~~

Her mission all those years ago was simple. Gain the trust and kill them from the inside. She was almost compromised when Alexander Pierce went rogue and tried taking over Shield. Because was taking too long. 

But she handled it, just like she always done. But now there were some problems on the horizon for her. 

Steve Fucking Rogers

The only man in the entire agency who could compromise her. Everyone knew that she wasn't always a good person, but they all knew that she had changed. But the thing was...she hasn't. She was going to drag all of them down. And today was finally that day. She had gotten everything that Ivan had asked for. And now she can go back.

She wore her black leather boots and black jeans and her usual black jacket as she walked into the conference hall. She looked in all the Avengers sat there discussing the mole. They had heard of all someone stealing information, but luckily for her, she is a better spy then they are. 

Steve Rogers saw her walking into the room and smiled. That smile. The only thing holding her back from her mission. She kept in though, she didn't respond to him. She took one last look at all of them. She would never be able to get any of this back once she took out her gun. 

Oh well, Carpa Diem. 

"Hey, Na- WHAT THE HELL!" Tony yelled once Natasha pulled out her gun pointing it at Tony's head. The other Avengers watched her confusingly, thinking it was just Natasha threatening Tony again. "Little Red, listen whatever you think I did I swear I didn't do." He said.

"Shut up." She said. Clint carefully stood up putting his hand out to his best friend about to ask what happened but she pointed her other gun at him. "Don't you dare move." She said. Everyone sat there not moving afraid that something would set her off. 
"Today is the day." She said happily. They looked at her confused. 

"What day? Did we miss your birthday if so-" Tony started but Natasha gave him a look to shut up. 

"I have been waiting for this day since the day you brought me here." She said looking over at Clint, who was now more confused than ever. "I can finally go home." She laughed. That's when it all hit them. Steve sat hurt and confused. 

"Home? You are home." Steve said. Natasha laughed shaking her head. She removed the gun from Clint and Tony's direction and walked over to Steve, making sure the gun dragged along everyone toward him. 

"I was never home." She said. "Home is not here, it will never be." She said. "Stand up." She said to Steve. Steve didn't move. "Stand up pretty boy or your best friend," She nodded to the file in his hand of James Barnes, the winter soldier. "Will have a real nice awakening. I sure he will just love to forget you again." She said. Steve clenched his jaw. And although she hated seeing him so betrayed she kept moving.