1

Yuna POV

It was a bright sunny morning.The sun rays were reflecting through the window and touching my face.

Then suddenly I felt something touching my face.It was the lips of my daughter Kim Ara,kissing my cheeks.

'Wake up!Mommy! Its already morning.'

I seriously don't know how is she so energized in the morning while I dread mornings because I have to go to University leaving my princess alone.

I woke up from the bed and made my way towards the washroom and did my morning routine then I wore a white T-shirt and ripped jeans and tied my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs to make breakfast.

My little girl was already in the kitchen drawing something.

'What r u drawing honey?' I said.

'Mom I am drawing us! Isn't it beautiful?' The drawing was adorable even if it didn't look like humans but what can u expect from a 3 year old.

'It's adorable honey! Let me hang it and also what do u want for breakfast?'

'Pancakes!Pancakes!Pancakes!'she screamed.

'U sure do love pancakes.Don't u?'she giggled while nodding her head cutely.

I hanged the picture with a magnet on the fridge which was already filled with a lot of her unrecognizable drawings.

We ate pancakes with chocolate and maple syrup.

Then I took her to her room and dressed her.I dressed her into a dark blue and white polka dotted frock and tied her hair into two pigtails.

I carried my backpack and Ara's backpack and locked the door and went outside to start our day.

I dropped her in the daycare and went to university.I chose my apartment closer to both so that transportation will be easier and inexpensive.