5

'Sorry! I am a bit late. What do I have to do. ' apologized Yuna.

'Oh! Thank God ur here! Can u take order from table number 25.'said her co- worker.

Yuna then went to take order and she saw Jungkook.

Yuna POV

Why am I seeing him so much today? And wasn't her girlfriend Sujin. What is he doing with another girl. Did I do mistake in judging him and why do I even care?

'Hello sir and ma'am. Can I please have ur order? asked Yuna.

Jungkook then looked at her and was surprised.

'Hi Yuna! I think it's the second time were meeting today excluding school. ' Jungkook said being excited.

'Ah yes Jungkook-shi but can I get ur order,please? ' replied Yuna smiling.

I just wanted to take the order and go because the girl with Jungkook was glaring at me with disgust and hatred.
I quickly took the orders and went to give it to the chef.

Jungkook POV

Ah! I am so bored and this girl is so irritating. She keeps blabbering nonsense and keeps flirting with me. I just wanna go home.

I was reading the menu and called someone to take our orders when I lifted my head I saw Yuna. I was surprised that why was she here. We exchanged small talk and she left with our orders because the girl was glaring at her.

Even if Yuna was with me for few minutes she didn't made me feel bored but this girl is giving me a headache.

So I quickly payed the bill and went home.

Yuna POV

It was already late when I finished work. I then went home while listening to music.

I went inside the house and went to check on Ara and kissed her forehead and went to my room and got ready to sleep and get ready for the next day.

A few weeks later

It has already been a couple of days since Jungkook became my deskmate. We have gotten closer and I also found out Sujin was her girlfriend for  3 days because she was  so irritating.

'Hi guys! I am going to assign u a project which is due in two weeks.' informed the teacher.

'Nooo!' 'I hate projects!' screamed the students.

'Calm down! This is a very important project and it will contain  a lot of marks. You have to collect data from small companies and give ideas to save and improve their company. And ur partners will be ur seatmates. U can discuss ideas now.'explained the teacher.

After more sighs and nos people started to discuss.

'Shall we start, honey? ' asked Jungkook.
'Huh yeah  let's start.' I said.
We discussed a few things about which companies to go.
' Ok! I think we have a plan. Let's get it !' exclaimed Jungkook.

Me and Jungkook gathered information for 1 week. I interviewed the cafe I worked in and Jungkook interviewed a small export import company.Everything was set and we decided to meet in the cafe to finish  the project and bring everything together. (Hope u understand what I am saying)

Jungkook POV

I entered the cafe and was greeted by the smell of caffeine and breads. It was a very homey ambience and had a simple decoration. Nothing fancy and there were also few customers.

I went to a table and ordered a caramel macchiato. While I was opening my laptop and organizing everything I saw Yuna with my order in her hands.Her hair was not tied today. Her smile was very cute. Ah! She's so beautiful. Wait!What the hell am I thinking?!

'Hi bunny! How r u ?' she flashed a smile that could kill. Wait bunny!
' I am good but why r u calling me bunny?' I said.
'U were smiling like a bunny when I was coming towards u.' she giggled.
WTH Jungkook what's wrong with u?
'Anyways my shift will be over in a few minutes. Do u mind waiting?asked Yuna.
'No. Of course not. Take ur time.' I answered.

She has a lot of jobs for a 18 year old.

Later she came in normal clothes and sat opposite to me and we started the project.