11

Jungkook pov
I was trying ways to end all ties with Yuna. I really love her and I can't see her with someone else. Today I brought a girl  to act as my girlfriend so I can forget her. I know I am stupid and Yuna wouldn't be jealous cause she doesn't love me or even like me. I don't even know what I am doing.

I then went with the girl to the bar and started drinking my sorrows with the alcohol.

'Oppaa~ Why r u not talking to me and drinking? Did u know I liked u for 5 months. Ah~ Ur so handsome oppa~ I just wanna kiss u~' She said roaming her hands around my body and trying to kiss me. She is so irritating and stupid.

I quickly excused myself and told I was going to the washroom. I was already drunk but I wanted more. I needed more. I grabbed a scotch from the waiter and started to walk nowhere. When I finally had some sense I saw I was on the balcony and a petite girl was leaning on the railing.

Yuna pov
After I went to Taehyung's room I was fuming with anger and jealously. I didn't even know why.

I wanted to clear my mind so I could talk to Jungkook so I went to the balcony and leaned on the  railing to clear my mind and take in some fresh air.

'Yuna! Is that u?' I heard someone calling me and I knew whose voice is that.

I turned around and saw Jungkook with messy hair, his shirt is unbuttoned and he has a glass of alcohol. He looked so drunk. He couldn't even stand straight.

I quickly went to him and grabbed his shoulders.

' Why the heck did u drink so much?' I asked looking around to see if the girl he brought was around or not.

'I felt like drinking. That's why. What did u want to talk about?' He said pushing my hand from his shoulders and looking down.

I was so hurt. Why was he behaving like this?

' Why don't u talk to me like before these days? Did I do something wrong?' I asked with curiosity and little anger.

' I don't know. I just don't feel the need to talk to u anymore.' He replied with a poker face.

'Why u don't know? It was u who started talking to me at first and now u don't even wanna talk to me. U don't make any sense right now!' I was losing my temper and started screaming.

Jungkook stood there listening to my screaming but didn't say a single word.

Jungkook pov
She was screaming at me as to why I didn't talk to her these days. I was clenching my hands. How can I tell her I didn't talk to her because I loved her. She will think I am a man who loves his friend's wife.

'I shouldn't have let u close to me . I shouldn't have let u be my close friend. I wish I didnt even  know u in the first place.' Yuna said while a few tears dropped from her eyes.

I lost it. I can tolerate not talking to her but I can't believe what she said right now.

'I love u that's why! I love u as hell,Kim Yuna. I didnt talk to u because I felt I will fall deep in love. I also love Ara as much as I love u. I know u will never accept me. U have a beautiful family with Ara and Taehyung. Why will u even be with me? It's best if we stop talking to each other and go our separate ways. Bye Yuna. U will always have my heart.'

By this time I was already crying. I quickly left the house without having a look at Yuna and just thought to go away.

Yuna pov
I was shocked. Did he really love me? I mean his words were quite sincere. My legs gave out and I sat on the floor crying out of sadness and happiness.

After Jungkook's confession,I started recalling our days together.

Finally someone loved me with his heart even if I have a child. He was not scared of the responsibility. I could see love in his eyes for my daughter when he played with her. I could see sincerity in his eyes and words and the the way he took care of me in Jeju.

I love that man but he is gone now. I realized it too late. That's why I was so effected when he didn't talk to me these days. I wanted to pursue him even if the world will be against it.

'Yuna! Why r u sitting on the floor and why the hell r u crying?' He said hugging me.

'Tae.. I think I love Jungkook...' I said not believing myself.

' I knew it! U took too long to realize it. Go and Chase him before he goes away. He really loves u and Ara.' Tae said picking me up.

The little confusion I had was cleared and I dashed out of his house. Where can I find him?...I thought of going to the park where we had a real conversation for the first time. The park was close to Tae's house so I ran through the streets and soon went to the park.

I was out of breath. I went inside and saw Jungkook and finally decided to tell him everything and be true to him and my feelings.

I don't even know what I am writing but oh well.