8

Yuna POV
The next morning, I woke up to a bunny staring at me.
'Yah! How did u get here?' I screamed while clutching the blanket to my chest and sitting up.
Jungkook sat beside me on the edge.
   'Tae left me the card to go to ur room. So yeah.' he said showing me the card.
' Ah ok but why were u staring at me while I was sleeping. Creepy boy. ' I said while making my way towards the washroom.

Jungkook POV
I love u that's why I was staring at u. It's so hard not to admire u but too bad ur someone else's.

Yuna POV
I came from the washroom doing my morning routine and wearing  a white off shoulder top and denim shorts with a denim jacket with my hair down and a bit lip tint.

I saw Jungkook in the balcony staring outside.
'Boo!' I screamed and he turned around and hugged me out of a sudden maybe from being scared.
'A-ah! U scared me!' he complained while I laughed.

Soon we sat on the table waiting for breakfast. We ordered the same thing. Iced coffee, bacon,omelette and bread.

We ate the breakfast and talked about what we should do today. We decided to go spend the whole day at beach and then go clubbing at night cause why not? I was hesitant but he convinced me and said I should loosen up sometimes.

I went upstairs to grab some stuff needed to go to the beach.

Jungkook POV
I went outside after packing stuff and was waiting for Yuna. Not to sound like a pervert but she looked so hot today in shorts. I never saw her in shorts.

Then I heard the door opening and saw her in a decent looking bikini with a shrug to cover her but she still looked hot.

Author pov
They spent the rest of the day spending time on the beach. Jungkook and Yuna was splashing water on each other and Yuna applied sunscren on Jungkook's back and Jungkook was red and when she caught her he said it was from the sun. Soon they grew tired and went back and  ate lunch.

The rest of the day they spend in their room and at 7 started to get ready to go clubbing.

Yuna wore a black dress and black wedges because she is not comfortable with heels and jungkook wore denims and a t-shirt and timberlands.

Jungkook pov
I  went to knock on yuna's door and the door opened and she came out. I was awestruck. It was like I  was seeing someone else. She was wearing a flowy black knee length dress, black wedges, winged liner and red lipstick. She was looking like a whole ass meal!

She stated at my clothes and said cutely with a pout.
' Am I overdressed?'
' Ah no. U look beautiful.' I said giving her a smile and holding her hands and taking her to the hotel's club. I was holding her hands and she didn't even reject me!

We entered and the music was booming the entire hall. We went to  the bar and I ordered a beer while Yuna ordered vodka.

'Woah girl! Wanna get drunk so early?' I said warning her.
' Let me get drunk. It's been so long since I got drunk let me escape reality.' She said dumping the whole drink down her throat and soon scrunched her face and ordered another one.

'Must be bitter' I thought. She is already 18 so I let her get drunk. Hope Tae doesn't kill me but lets enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Yuna soon got drunk and started going to the dance floor while dancing. I saw her dancing with a wide smile and finished my beer and went to dance with her. We danced till our feet ached.

Many hours and drinks later.

Yuna was on jungkook's back while she was uttering pure nonsense. Her hands was all over Jungkook's hair, her wedges were in his hands, her hair was messed up. One word to describe her was she was wasted,pretty badly.

Jungkook opened the door with his foot and made Yuna lay on the bed. Hr threw  the  wedges on one side with his shoes and socks and went to the washroom to wash his face and brought a glass of water with hangover medicine and made her eat it after great difficulties. When Jungkook got up from the bed she hugged him and said.
' Don't leave me. Stay here.' She fell asleep on his shoulders after saying that. He tucked her into bed and went on the other side of the bed and went to sleep hugging her and kissing her forehead.

Jungkook knew what he was doing was wrong. It was wrong to love her but it felt right at the moment . It felt right for her to be in his arms. He knew Yuna wouldn't let him do this while she was sober so he took the chance to sleep by her side.