4

'Oh! She is my daughter, Kim Ara. 'said Yuna.
' U have a daughter?! U are married?!' Jungkook said shocked.
Yuna replied yes.

Jungkook POV

What the heck Yuna is married! But she is just 18 and she already has a daughter. I think the daughter is two or three years. She resembles her mother a lot and she is very cute.

We talked together for a while it was mostly about Ara.

Then it was already 30 minutes and I had to go somewhere so I bid bye to them and left.

Yuna POV

It was nice talking to Jungkook. He seems like a genuine person.

I then played with Ara a little and dropped her to another daycare and went to my workplace.

I work in this cafe for 6 months now. The owner is aware of my condition so she lets me bring Ara to play with her sometimes. She is a very kind- hearted person.

'Hi Ahjumma. How r u? '

'I am fine honey. How r u? Didn't Ara come with u. ' she asked smiling.

'Ani Ahjumma. I didn't bring her today. ' I replied.

'I wanted her to check the cheesecake that I made. Make sure to take some when u go. ' she said pouting.

'Arraseo~' I said wearing my apron.

I started working. I was making coffee, and taking orders, etc.

When I looked at the time, it was already 8pm so I left from there and picked up Ara and went home.

I then went to drop her to Taehyung's house.

' Yah idiot! Where r u? ' I screamed.

Then I saw him running towards us more like towards Ara.

'My princess! How r u? I missed u! ' he pouted.

'Appa Taetae! I missed u too! ' she jumped and hugged him.

'Yah! Why do u guys always leave me out! 😢' I said sounding sad.

' Omma don't cry. I also missed u a lot when I was in daycare. '

I suddenly became sad because I can't spend enough time with her.

Taehyung noticed me sad. He hugged me and said ' Don't be sad. I am here. ' he box- smiled.

' Now ur leaving me out! ' she teared up. We guys hugged and I left from there to my other job which is of a waitress in a five star hotel. It pays me a lot so I can manage my expenses and also save some extra in bank.

My life is pretty great now. I have money to pay for everything I couldn't pay for earlier. Even if it's little money compared to others but I am still ok with it. I have a healthy daughter who doesn't forget to kiss my cheeks and hug me when I drop her in the daycare and a best friend who is more like a big brother who always stays with me in my bad times.