Dealers-The wolf and the sheep|| SuLay

"Let's make a deal. If we want to survive we must collaborate."

"Deal."

...

Last week our gangs received a painful hit. Our places destroyed and we left alone. All our members died in the bomb. We are the only survivors and unfortunately, he is the one! WHY HE? WHY? THIS LITTLE DUMB IDIOTIC PERSON! Sometimes I'm wondering if he is a real criminal or just a dumb assistance.

Either way, we must collaborate, I know that he is my enemy from the other gang but if we want to survive we must-

*BANG*

Suho ran in the living room, startled from the noise, with his gun in the air, ready to kill whoever broke in his house, ready to.....see a broken vase?

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" He sighed and rubbed his temple with his fingers.

"I was trying to clean but it broke..." The boy said innocently as he was trying to pick up the broken pieces. Suho tried to calm himself.

"You...FOR GOD'S SAKE! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO KILL US, WE ARE HIDING AND YOU WANT TO CLEAN UP?" 

"well, we can't live in a dirty house, can we?" The dumpling-boy titled his head. Suho was ready to answer when he noticed exactly what vase was missing.

"You...you...YOU BROKE THE MOST EXPENSIVE VASE IN THE HOUSE?!" Suho's gun fell on the wooden floor as he pulled his hair lightly.

"Oh sorry, I'll buy you another one." He smiled and went to the kitchen to throw the pieces in the bin. Suho had just frozen on the spot.

"I also made food!" The boy pointed out before closing the stove and put the food on the table. "And it's ready if you want to eat now." Hearing no answered he went into the living room to see the older trying to grab on the wall so he doesn't fall down. He looked exactly like those anime with the blue lines on their faces when they are done with everyone. When he was about to speak.

"Why didn't I died in that bomb..." He murmured with his head down and went up on the stairs like a zombie. The boy was speechless.

I don't think I can live with him, he doesn't appreciate me! I'm cleaning the house and cooking and he had never thanked me for anything! If I could survive on my own I would just kill him! He has no respect. Where is the 'Thank you Lay', 'It's okay Lay?' 'DO YOU WANT HELP LAY?!' I know we are hiding and stuff but his house is a mess! I don't know if I can survive...

The younger laid the table and called Suho to join him, but as he was expecting he didn't answer. 

Lay was some months younger than the other but he was a spectacular murderer, but he was also very kindhearted, carrying, sweet, ah and a good cook. Of course, those gestures aren't fit in a killer, but he was a special case.

Suho, was a really good killer as well, he has more experience than Lay, but he is a little bit sharped-mind and cruel than the younger. He is also soft, even when his job didn't let him show it, especially to his enemy.

...

The weeks were passing by and I must say they came close enough so they managed to stand each other, they even tried to find a plan.

"Why do I feel like we are in a movie with Jackie Chan?" Suho raised up one of his eyebrows boringly as his hands were pressing his cheeks. "We aren't even in China!"

"I didn't know you had such an imagination." The younger chuckled and the older spared him a glare.

"And I didn't know you are so slow learner! Let's go already!" Suho shook his head.