Pt.2 Days after you left||TaoRis

60 Days have passed...

I miss him...I still miss him so f*cking much, but...

I'm happy, when I know he is happy and enjoying his life.

At first, it was very hard for me to accept his absence from my life because I had never imagined my life without him.

I shed tear after tear when I brought moments of our life together.

Now, I just smiling and wishing for him to be happy...and always a tiny thought of him missing me, missing our group, is passing by my mind and it vanishes into a crack of my heart.

But it's okay, as usual, it's okay.

It took me a lot of courage to do old choreos without Kris. And it took me a lot of courage to move on and hold my tears and sadness. Now I'm better, cuz I'm feeling better and  I'm not pretending to be.

Today, is another day off and I browsing the internet, more specific; Instagram and here it is, the first live, the first reminder of his existence. 

I hesitated. I remind frozen, staring at my phone. My mind was running with the speed of the light. Should I watch or not? Good idea, bad idea. Just close the phone, keep thinking...

"Hyung." I jumped and my phone fell from my hands to the wooden floor.

"Sehun-ah! You scared me!" I stayed still because I saw the phone in his hand.

"I'm watching Kris' live and- Oh...Are you already watching it too?" Sehun knitted his eyebrows together showing the phone to the older making him seeing something unexpected.

Kris' frozen face in the camera, with slightly open mouth, his eyes focused on the comment below and his hands tangled up in front of him, but this wasn't a dysfunction of the phone neither bad connection. It was Kris' reaction to the notification of who is watching right now.

Tao lost the trace of his thoughts for a while, but when he came to his sence he picked up his phone quickly and disconnected from the internet. Sehun staring at him.

"I will say only one word for this; stupid." Tao glanced up at him and took his phone ready to disconnect him also, but he sighed and returned it to the boy's hands.

"I'll just go to the gym." Tao was climbing the stairs. 

"Junmyeon was watching too." Sehun sighed and flopped on the sofa.

"Good, now we are 3 idiots." Tao said and left for his room.

1 year later

"I can't believe the Chinese performance is in one week and we didn't have time to discuss it yet." Chanyeol grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and earned a glare from Baekhyun.

"What are you doing?" The shorter got up from his chair and grabbed the box of Chanyeol's hands.

"Hey!! I was drinking that!" The younger complained.

"Not anymore! This is the emergency juice, which means you're allowed to dring it when you don't have time to make fresh juice. Now take those oranges and star squeezing them in the machine!" Baekhyun put the box in the fridge and gave the bag with the oranges to Chanyeol.

Poor bear, he was so tired even to lift his little finger. He sighed and went to the counter, started cutting the oranges.

"To continue, we have practiced the 12 choreos many times so it wouldn't be a problem. I may know the main concern but we shouldn't worry so much" Kyungsoo ate his apple.

"I agree! First of all, we should practice more, especially on Call me baby, which is a new choreo, but we should discuss our worries with the team" Junmyeon said and everyone nod.