Chapter 32: Pha

Pha: "He said YES! He loves me too... "

Kit: "So the confession went well, that's good."

Beam: "Kitty, why don't you sound surprised?"

Kit: "What are you talking about?"

Beam: "Ai'Kit you know you can't lie to me. Even over the phone I can see through you. What aren't you telling us?"

I didn't get that kind of impression at all. What is Beam talking about?

Kit: "Ai'Beam, what kind of nonsense are you spouting now?"

Beam: "Ai'Pha, I think Kit's new boyfriend told him about N'Yo's feelings for you."

Kit: "Asshole... They both made it painfully obvious. Of course, I knew."

Was I that obvious? I mean sure his smile can brighten my mood in an instant.

God! I want morning to come already.

Beam: "Haha. I bet Ming knows too. You barely started dating and you are already keeping secrets from your friends. Hummm... How far did you really go with your handsome Nong? That was an impressive hickey on your neck..."

Kit: "I told you we only kissed. Now, get off my ass."

Beam: "Oho... I'm not the one that wants to be on your ass."

Kit: "Fuck you, Ai'Beam. I-!"

Beam: "You're right. You wouldn't be able to walk if Ming had-."

Pha: "Woah! I swear I need new friends... Did you guys forget we are talking about Yo?"

Beam: "Boss, chill we haven't forgotten about you. So when's the first date?"

Kit: "You already asked him right?"

Pha: "No, he asked me! Can you believe it? My cute Yo asked me out to breakfast."

Kit/Beam: "OHHHHHH!"

Kit: "Already, calling him yours."

Beam: "You are mine, Pha. How could you?" Beam says in a teasing voice.

Pha: "Don't even start with that. You ARE going to fix those rumors. Enough people already think I'm dating Pring. I don't need people thinking I'm dating you too."

Beam: "Who's-? You know what I don't care... How was I supposed to know the entire school is following your every move? Can't we just let the commotion die down?"

Pha: "Fix it!"

Beam: "Fine. Fine, I will. What will you have me do though...? I'm sure they will forget eventually."

Kit: "Did you forget we go to class together? People are going to see you guys together. They will assume you chose Pha over Forth."

Beam: "What? Are you guys going to ditch me for your boyfriends now?"

Kit: "We didn't say that, right Pha?"

Kit: "Pha!"

Pha: "We won't ditch you Beam, but seriously I need those rumors to go away."

Kit: "You made this mess, so clean it up."

Beam: "Er. Er. I'll figure something out." He said in an annoyed tone.

Pha: "Oh yea, you guys are coming with me to Star and Moon practice tomorrow."

Beam: "Why do we have to go? We're not in it.

Pha: "You guys are coming, and your helping me keep Forth and all the other guys off of Yo. He's the moon of the Science faculty."

Beam: "Geez can't you do that yourself. I'm still suffering with jet lag here."