chapter 15-seoul

Though the curtains were closed, sunlight seeped through the fabric, lighting up Spencer's room, she rolled to face the other side, pulling the cover up to her neck.

The door creaked open, a familiar someone walked in quietly, then they jumped onto the other side of the large bed. The mattress bounced, she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was the open door, then she felt a pair of hands around her waist, she turned around only to be nose-to-nose with Felix.

He smiled, even in the early morning, he smelt like mints. He was fully dressed in casual clothes while she was still in her pajamas.

"What?" she said, struggling to open her eyes fully.

"Just wanted to wake you up, today's the day we are flying to Seoul."

"How'd you get in?"

"Oh didn't I tell you the story when I picked everyone's lock the first day I got here, then I got into trouble..."

Spencer got out of his grip and stood up next to the fluffy covers of her bed, "Alright I have to get changed and use the bathroom. See ya!" she grabbed a pair of black denim ripped shorts, a Tommy Hilfiger logo t-shirt, and a pair of black high-top Vans. she slipped out of the open door and went straight to the bathroom.

It didn't take long for her to get dressed and washed up. When she came out, the tee was tucked into the high-waisted shorts, revealing her slim waist and long lithe legs. She also had some Chanel Chance sprayed on her neck, she liked the fresh scent.

It's been good so far, she walked back to her room and found Felix laying on the couch, still waiting for her. She smiled as he sat up. Spencer put on her small black Kate Spade backpack on her shoulders, slipped on a pair of Gucci sunglasses, that she got from her parents for congratulating her going to Seoul National University to participate in an experiment.

"Woah, calm down," Felix stood up beside her, in front of the big full-body mirror on the wall, "If you keep on looking so good I'm gonna be scared, everyone in Seoul is gonna try to steal my girlfriend."

She giggled, "I'm also scared some girl is gonna snatch away my boyfriend."

She turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Spencer picked up the Hilfiger colored duffel bag off the floor which contained all her essentials for the trip. Felix took the handle from her, she looked at him through the mirror, his Puma shirt was covering some of his shorts, he had on checkerboard Vans with a pair of socks to the middle of his calf. His outfit matched hers in a way, or maybe they were just too in love.

They went inside the cafe and bought some breakfast to-go, Spencer looked so much different in this outfit than her usual t-shirts with leggings or sports shorts, and Felix did too. She thought about just how perfect they would be as an undercover agent partner in those movies, but even if they were, are their abilities and experiences good enough? She shook that thought off her head.

The others joined them by the helicopter lot, Chan was the last one to come, he had to run to Dr. Seo's office to get some protective gear, he handed everyone a handgun with a few extra bullets and a Swiss knife.

"Just in case." was his reasons.

She put the gun into her backpack and slid the knife through her front pockets, Felix's luggage was already in the storage space in the back of the aircraft, his crossbody bag was on his left shoulder, across his chest, he had placed the gun in the bag and the knife in his pockets, for easier reach and it makes less sound in a case of emergency.

They hopped on the helicopter, this time, there was a real pilot.

Everyone either slept or looked at their phones on the ride. Spencer leaned on Felix's shoulder and slept the whole trip. It wasn't long before they reached Seoul's parking lot and transferred onto a van, driving to the hotel and settle before they leave for Myeong-dong. All the procedures for finding the hotel and checking in were smooth.