💙Chapter Three💙

I had spent a few days at the home with all of my new friends. I knew my mom did not care and has probably left to go back home. Today I was in the garden with Fiona, laughing and talking, when Millard ran up to me. I could not see him since I was visible at the moment. He ran up to me and knocked me down in a giant hug. Fiona laughed as she watched me fall to the ground by what looked like floating clothes, but was really the invisible boy for whom I have developed an incredibly close friendship with. We told each other everything! Millard and I were almost conjoined at the hips when it comes to spending time together. “Hi Katerina! So have you decided whether you are going to stay or not?” He seemed very hopeful. “Oh. Hello Mil. I have decided that I am going to stay here with you!” I almost squealed the last part. Millard locked me in the biggest hug I have ever gotten. “I am so happy! Maybe you can help me with my research!” Once Millard finished talking, Fiona got up and pushed Millard aside to give me a hug. “I’m so glad you’re staying, Katerina.” and with that she walked over to the garden to finished gathering the vegetables she’s been growing for dinner. Millard grabbed my hand and ran to the house to tell Miss Peregrine.

“This is wonderful!” she exclaimed. Miss Peregrine offered to let me go back to say goodbye to my mother and gather my stuff. I took Millard by the hand and we walked out of the loop.

Once we got to the inn my mother and I had been staying at, I walked up to my room to find my mother packing up my things. I looked and saw some matches on the small desk in the corner. “Are you going to burn my stuff?” I asked her. She turned around and gasped. My mom began to stutter, “H-hi. Um Katerina, yes I was. I thought you went missing.” She looked at me with distaste in her eyes. “I am going to stay here. So please leave my stuff and go on your way.” She had an amused expression on her face. “Alright, where are you going to stay?” mom seemed to be glowing with excitement. I knew she hated me but I did not think she wanted me gone this much. “I made a friend.” she laughed. “Who would want to be friends with you?” I looked her dead in the eyes, with a cold look on my face. “I found Enoch.” She gasped. “I thought he was dead!” “No. He is here, and I am staying. Now excuse me.” I brushed past her, grabbing my stuff. I took Millard’s hand and we sprinted out the door.   

I took my belongings and set them in my room back at the children's home. After I set my stuff down, Millard turned to me and said “Would you like to come to the beach with me?” I quickly agreed and became invisible. I grabbed Millard’s wrist and we rushed to get to the beach.

Millard and I spent the rest of the day having fun at the beach, playing in the water, and we even had a sand castle building contest. He won. We laughed for the rest of the day, splashing each other with water and once we got cold, we went to lay on the warm sand. Everytime we got to hot, we got back into the water. It began to get dark so we decided to go back to the house.

“Millard! Hurry up, would you?” I cried as he started to wade back to the shore. “Coming, Kat.” I reached for his hand and we walked back to the house after a nice day with just the two of us having fun at the beach.

______________________
A/N
Sorry if its sorta trashy, I had a bunch of homework, and stuff and I forgot about updating. I'll post another chapter later!

Bye!!! 🐝🐝🐝