A Familiar Face and a Baby

Today Emily and Hank have a house of their own being built. The three mutants come and a burst of anger comes from Emily. Why? Someone familiar comes by. Who could it be? Stay tuned and I'll show you.

"They are coming!!"

I ran to the door and saw three cars pull up. Hank slipped as I ran past him. "Calm down, Emily. Don't hurt yourself." I shook my hand and opened the door and saw Scott, Jean, and Ororo. They all waved as their parents drove off. Jean and Scott were flirting as they were guided to the door. Ororo was blushing as she saw Hank talking to Charles. I glared but shook it off, "Ok you guys these are your rooms and you may decorate your rooms as you wish." They all nodded and closed the doors behind them. I smiled and walked to the back porch and watched the construction continue. I yawned and heard giggling. I turned and saw Ororo flirt with Hank. I shook my head and walked up to Hank and held his arm. "How do you like it here Ororo?" She looked at me, "I love it. When do we all train?" Hank stepped in, "Well you do have education too. Charles would like you all to have an education so you can help teach classes as well." I blinked and looked at Hank. I brushed his fur with my fingers and we gathered the group and sat with them and they began training. I watched as Hank was helping them control their powers. Charles rolled up, "Such special mutants, huh Emily?" I nodded, "Mhm, This is a new start for us all." They all finished training and came back. Charles spoke to them, "So how did it go with controlling your powers?" They spoke and then Scott looked a bit down. "Professor? My eyes, I have nothing that will help block the lasers." Charles went into his pocket and took out a pair of sunglasses. Red tinted and black around it. "Here my boy. I had this specially made for you. The machine that you are wearing now is Hank's prototype. It works well for you so that is being fully made for you to use." Scott and Charles smiled and everyone walked out.  

After washing up, Hank and Charles sat them down to give them education as I started making dinner. I heard noise from the outside and saw how quickly our home was becoming. I smiled and Charles had a concern looked on his face. He looked up and then back at the others. Something isn't right. Ororo kept laughing with Hank and kept holding his hand. I growled under my breath and grabbed an apple. The baby kept kicking and there was a knock at the door. I went to the door and there was a huge box. I blinked and glanced around to find a name. It had my name. "Han, Sweetie!? Come here. I need help lifting this box." He came and helped me put it in the room. "Thank you." I kissed him and he left back to Charles. I shifted my hand into a wolf and tore the box open. There was baby clothes. Thank goodness it was neutral. Did Hank or Charles order this? I lifted one of the outfits and a letter fell out. I picked up and opened it.  

Congratulations on the baby my mistress.  

                                         ~S 

S? What is that supposed to mean. Mistress? What...? I am losing my mind. I shredded the paper and threw it away. I began folding the clothes and placed them in the closet. I walked back to the living room and watched as Charles rolled away. Scott was along side him.  

"Charles? Where is Hank and the others?"  

"I am not sure. They left after we finished. I thought Hank was with you."  

I shook my head. "No he isn't. I am going to look around." I walked around the mansion. It didn't help my back nor the baby. So painful. I'm going to kill Hank for this. Not literally. I heard two females giggling loudly in Ororo's room. I knocked and no response. I opened it. To my surprise I saw Hank kissing Ororo and Jean against the wall snickering with her hands up. "Hank!! What in the name of the moon are you doing!!? Get off of her!" I ran and pushed Ororo away. She skidded and slapped me and spoke, "I think he likes my company better. I looked at him in anger. "You...you...Monster!!" I stormed out of the room and heard my name in the distance. I was pouring tears now. I ran out the front door and sat on the steps crying. This is the first this happened. I knew something was up. I hate this.