Another Enemy

Something is happening today. It seems as though someone is after our Hank. Is it a trap? Who is it and Why? What will Emily do now that she has Melissa? Stay tuned...

~Three days later~

Two in the morning and Melissa was crying in her bassinet next to me. I shuffled out of bed, tripping over my shoes and on the floor. I groaned and got up and grabbed Melissa and cradled her in the rocking chair while breastfeeding her. I yawned as she finished up and yawned herself back to sleep. I smiled as I put her back in the bassinet and crawled into bed and cuddled against Hank. I fell back to sleep and waited for the sun to come up.  

That same morning I woke up tired and heard Melissa crying. Hank groaned and got up. I laid there as he picked her up, "Sweetheart sit up so you can feed her. I am going to change her." I looked at him surprised, "YOU are going to change her?" He nodded and held back a smile. He put her in the table and started taking the diaper off. A second later he held his blue nose. I laughed and he kept on changing her. He gave her to me and grumbled as he threw the diaper away. "I am going to make us breakfast. Ok?" I nodded and started feeding her. I yawned as she continued eating. I stroked her face and she grabbed my finger. I giggled as she held on to me. Hank came back with a tray of food. He smiled as he placed the tray down. He kissed me and kissed Melissa's tiny forehead. After Melissa finished eating she was put in her bouncer and was watching us and cooing at us. "Well somebody must be happy." Hank laughed as he finished eating and picked her up. She began yanking Hank's hair as she laid on him. He made a face as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. "How hard is she pulling?" He looked at me as he showed me some hair in her hands. I laughed as I cleaned all the dishes up. I saw them both playing as I finished up. I walked up to them as she started getting sleepy. I grabbed her and went upstairs and put her into her crib. I went back down and saw the kitchen empty.  

"Hank?"  

I heard nothing. I walked around the corner to the living room. Out of nowhere I am lifted up into a pair of blue furry arms. I giggled as Hank smiled at me. "Now Hank. I am heavy and I am not as light like Melissa." He growled as he kissed me. He pinned me against the wall. "Hank...Wha....what are you doing?" He grinned at me as he kept kissing me. I felt my body growing in heat. I started trembling as he started licking my neck. "Hank..." I started moaning under my breath. He smiled in my neck. He stopped slowly and placed me down and walked away slowly. I gasped, "You tease. How dare you!" I started running after him as he ran outside. He stopped and I didn't notice and fell on top of him. He groaned as I straddled him. I grinned and leaned down, "You can't go anywhere now Mr. McCoy." He growled as I teasingly kissed him. I used my strength to hold him down. A knock came to the door. I got up, tripping on the rug and opened the door. Charles was at the door seeing me and Hank. "I see you were busy. Shall I come back another time?" Hank and I shook our heads and told Charles to come in. We sat down and Charles looked concerned.  

"Uh...Charles is something wrong?" 

He looked up at Hank, "Not quite sure. There seems to be some problems going on. There seems to be someone who is capturing mutants. I located him and Emily you need to stay here with your daughter. Hank and the others will go. They are ready." I nodded, upset that I have to stay. I hope they will all be ok. Charles left and Melissa started crying. Hank and I went upstairs, he started packing while I breastfed Melissa. Hank handed me a pump after he finished packing some stuff to take. She finished eating and took Melissa and began playing with her while I pumped a ton of milk.  

~Afternoon~ 

I watched at the door as I saw the plane come up from the courtyard. Hank kissed us goodbye as they left to the location. I pray they stay safe and those mutants who are captured. I sighed as Charles came rolling by and smiled. "May I company you and Melissa?" I nodded as we sat down inside. He held her I made dinner for us. It felt weird knowing it was Charles and I. By ourselves. I gave Charles a plate and myself as Melissa was next to us. We talked for a while about his past and mine. Again. We laughed and almost died from Melissa's outrageous faces she made. I made Charles change her bomb diaper. I didn't say anything and I heard from the room, "Dear god, Emily .This is worse then a stink bomb. God! I could use this as a weapon. Ugh!" We had installed an elevator for Charles whenever he came over. He liked it a lot. I laughed as the doors opened. Melissa cooed as I held her against me.  

"She loves your warmth and scent." 

I blinked and looked up, "Excuse me?" Charles looked at me and nodded, "I can hear her thoughts and she can speak to me from her mind. It is strange for her age but she is growing fast. She is already looking like a 4 month old. Remember what Hank said. She will grow rapidly and her capabilities will increase as well till age 1." I looked down at her as she smiled and held my finger and snuggled against my breast. He froze for a minute. I waved my hand over his face, "Charles. Are you ok?" He looked up at me, "It is Jean. She spoke to me. She said that Hank is missing. She can't find him. They found the captured mutants and saved them, but not Hank." I grew in anger and placed Melissa in her bouncer. "Find Hank!" He had his eyes closed, "They have tried, they can't find him. It is like he has got captured from what I am...Oh my god. Hank...Hank. I see him. I...am sorry Emily, but I can't make a distant connection to him. They have a metal plate on his head. Jean is leaving with the mutants is on her way back with Scott and Storm." I growled as I howled outside. I cam back and just looked at Emily as Charles stood there. I looked at him, "Give me his location. I will get him myself." He sighed knowing that he won't win this battle. Hank would be in the same situation. Never mess with me. I packed stuff I would need as Charles friend and doctor, Ms. Ling came to take care of Melissa. She can drink formula and baby food. I suited up and went to the garage. I saw the plane fly down as I grabbed a car that Hank had just finished working on. A flying car to be exact. I test drove it once, but Hank is important. I imported the location and flew off into the night.  

~Hank, A few hours later~ 

"I need you to make me powerful!"  

"Never you idiot! I won't do anything for you." I got shocked again, "Ahhh!" I was so weak. I am thinking of Emily and Melissa. They are making me alive still. I love them both. Who was this girl? Why does she want me to make her powerful. Why not her do it? "Who are you?" She snickered an evil laugh, "Me? I am Violet. I want to be powerful so I can make the world mine. I need you so you can make it happen. I have used those pesky mutants and took some of their powers and placed it in this bottle," She held up a bottle and continued, "Use this and make me powerful!" I shook my head weakly, "Never!" Shocked again. This is stupid. Leave the world at peace for god sake! She smiled as she came up to my face, "You may be a BEAST, but you are still quite handsome." She started stroking my blue cheek and came closer to my lips with hers.  

"Touch him you little witch and I will scratch your little face into bits. He is mine!" I looked up and saw Emily. "Emily..." This lady, Violet hissed and turned facing Emily. Oh no...I don't like where this is going.  

~Emily~ 

I growled as I walked up to her and round house kicked her. She went flying to the wall. She put her hand behind her head and saw blood. "You broke my head." I growled more, "Bring it on. Show me what you got." I shifted into a wolf as she stood up and roared, "Yes lets..." She shifted into a panther. Shit. We went head to head fighting. Clawing and biting each other. Hank watched us in terror. Unable to move. I ran towards him and his eye sparkled as I released his chains quickly and bashed into the panther. I howled as a gush of wind hit her and she flew, landing on her feet. Hank got up slowly, not knowing what to do. She growled at me as I ran at her and started ripping into her skin. She started screaming and threw me off. Hank got on top of her back and started attacking her in the face. I howled as I started biting her legs, making her fall on her stomach. She threw Hank off while digging her nails into me. I howled at the top of my lungs and my eyes shot red and roared, "This ends now!" I shifted into a hybrid wolf of multicolor and my eyes were red. I threw her off and snarled at her as I hovered from above her. She looked terrified. "Please don't hurt me, I will stop. Please!" I went up to her face and grew fierce, "Lies..." I opened my mouth wide and grabbed her face and tore the skin off. Blood splattered everywhere as you can see the bones and muscles around her eyes. She couldn't change to a human from the damage. As I looked at Hank, who looked more scared of me as ever; he got up and walked towards me. I shifted back to a human and went weak from the knees. I felt so tired, my energy pour out of me from transforming. My wounds started healing, but my energy grew weaker. As I closed my eye lids, I heard a faint voice. 

"Don't worry, I got you. Emily..." 

That was all I could remember after that.