7

The rain seemed to lessen a bit but the wind is still making the trees bend and bow. I never moved from my position whereas Blaze was long gone. I fiddled with the hem of my dress. A huge tornado formed in my head. My feelings were jumbled up. I definitely think he is a nice person but not mine. Never will be. It's old news but whu am I feeling so.... So... Bad? Jealous? Agitated?  Disappointed?  I really don't know. I hear the door bell ring up startling me from my melancholic revelry. I heard hurrying foot steps descending. Blaze came in a flash and opened the door. "Blaze baby! " Erica's voice pierced the solitary air like a sharp knife. She coiled her slender arms around Blaze's neck and kissed his cheeks. The sudden impact made Blaze loose his balance but he held her waist to keep the balance. "There was no necessity to come here in this weather. " Blaze said releasing her. Her eyes like hawk landed on me. "Sister! How nice to see you. " She said while snaking her hand on the waist of Blaze. "Hi Erica. " I answered in a mundane sound. My eyes met Blaze's but he looked away. So we are back to where we begun. "Ah the weather is so bad" She said as she plopped on the couch. "Rose I am dying for some coffee. " She whined. I rolled my eyes. See what I mean by Blaze and Erica being siblings. I got up and made my way to the kitchen.  My heart slamming against my chest. Good god. You definitely know how to fuck up my life.

Stirring the steaming coffee my mind wandered but was back to reality by ticking heels. "Sister." No not again. I turned back to face Erica's smirking face. She had Blaze's portrait in her hand. "Such a nice and neat little trick. " My eyebrows knotted. "What? " She smiled and takes the coffee cup on the counter and places the portrait on the granite top and poured coffee all over it. My eyes widened at her actions. My eyes met her. Her glowing with hate and despise. She tucks the lock of hair behind my ears and grabs the jaw and I am taken in by surprise. " Did you think your pathetic art can get you Blaze? " She released me with a jolt and pushing me in the process as I stumbled on the edge of the counter. Speechless. I hear footsteps nearing us but I couldn't see. My eyes flooded with tears. "Woah..   What is going on in here? " I hear Blaze's voice. No I don't want to see him. I don't want him to see me cry. "She poured coffee on the picture she drew of yours. " Erica whinned. I didn't wait to hear his reply. I ran. I walked away as soon as my feet could carry. My heart throbbing and tears streaming down my face when I reached my room. I slammed the door shut. Sobs broke loose as I curled down on the bed.

When I woke up I realized that the electricity had returned. I rub my swollen eyes with the back of my hand. I stay on the bed looking at the ceiling for a long time. My stomach grumbled. I forgot I didn't have any food after the breakfast and I don't like to skip meals and I force my self up and out of the door. I legit look like a penguin walking down the stairs and moving like that. Deal with it I am that lazy. I make my way to the kitchen. Hmmm. I don't want to cook now but I am hungry. And neither can that stuck up  ass which he proved to me quite well. I fish out through bread loaf and rummaged the refrigerator and ended up with loads of ingredients. Thank god miss Lottie keeps the fridge stocked up. Placing the food on the counter I cut the bread in slices....

The best thing about sandwiches it can curb hunger and it's very filling and healthy. I think I kept my sketch book in the living room.  Holding the sandwich in one hand and a juice Tetra can in another my feet stopped. My eyes landed on two naked bodies on the couch. Blaze and Erica. Erica's moans made the room vibrate as Blaze humped on her. Should I feel angry?  Sad?  Disgusted?  I don't know what I felt but it wasn't good. I found my notebook on the table. I have nothing be ashamed of. I have never done anything wrong but always faced the consequences. Not anymore. I hate you Blaze Caesar. I hate you Erica. I walk towards them and picked up the notebook from the table. "Shit... Rose.... " I heard Blaze curse but I didn't halt or look back. I walked straight up to the room. My heart is nothing but dust now. I want to get out of this place.

The rain has ceased it seems like. The outside is more illuminated and clear but still it drizzled a bit. The sky wasn't completely devoid of the dark cover of rain clouds. I need to get out of here. I take a quick shower and got ready. I blow dried my wet tresses and slid on a bit warmer dress. It would probably be a bit cold still. I hear a light knock on the door. Who would be so kind enough to grace with with their presence? I unbolted to door revealing Blaze. "What do you want? " I asked in annoyance. Seriously I don't need this right now. "You." His eyes boring into mine. "I need you. " He entered the room and closed the door behind him as I stared at him with wide eyes.

(Hi guys I know this chapter wasn't that good. I am facing temporary writer's block. I promise the next chapter will be great. But don't forget to leave comments and of course don't forget to vote. It would mean a lot me if you do. I love you all.)