3

His black Ferrari was waiting before the gate. He was waiting for me near my mom and dad. His father was also there. Everybody looked at me when I approached them. Amy and Alexander was there too. She was glowing. "Good luck Rose. " She hugged me. I patted her cheeks and we giggled. Alexander was patting Blaze's face in imitation only to get his  hand smacked off. Leaving the realm of rejection to enter another. Brilliant.

The car ride was as silent as an empty house. I looked outside the window avoiding any eye contact with the man beside me who ignored the world and my existence and typed relentlessly on his cell phone. I see the trees and houses blurr past in a haze. The people smiling and laughing and oblivious to each others pain.  I saw children running and old couples crossing the road. Such transient nature of life. You never know from where you might be where. It's all fate and the invisible strings being pulled by the Almighty omnipotent omnipresent entity who looks after us. I wonder in how many ways did I fuck up in my previous birth that he is punishing me in such way. My heavy eyes pulled down in a beautiful velvety darkness of solitude.  Sometimes darkness is beautiful. Sometimes it doesn't signify doom and gloom but peace. Peace of mind. Empty mind, empty heart and loveless yet peaceful life.
Sometimes it's ok to drown in the depths of calm darkness expanding in  your chest. Spiraling down.

A touch. Felt like fire, flickering over my exposed arms. Like open ends of a wire. "Get up. We are here. " Then the touch vanished. I missed the heat. I groggily rubbed my eyes with my knuckles. I hear the car door slam shut. He got out. I saw his black suited figure walking away toward a very beautiful house. No not a mansion but nothing less. I opened the door and the cold late afternoon air hit my face. I sighed. My new home?  I'd rather say my new orphanage. I pulled the tulle skirt of my expensive ass wedding dress so I won't trip over and walk towards the beautiful glass walled house. I was in awe. It's beautiful yet very lonely. A plump blonde woman dressed in a black dress and flats walked towards me. He smile was so beautiful. "Hello. I am Miss Lottie. I am the house keeper of Mr Caesar. And now yours too Mrs Caesar I'm so glad to see you. You are more beautiful than the pictures. Welcome to your new home. " She rubbed my forearms.  The interior decoration was as beautiful as the outside view of the house I have never seen some things so precisely beautiful and prim.

Everything was beautiful and the walls were part glass part concrete

Everything was beautiful and the walls were part glass part concrete. "It's beautiful. " I gasped looking around. "Thank you. Miss Lottie will show your room. " A firm voice commented. I turned to look and saw Blaze in his white shirt and suit trouser and he had the blazer in his arms. So I will get my own room. My subconscious mind rolled her eyes at me. Well what did you think Rose?  He hates you. He wouldn't even share his touch with you... Let alone his room. But at least it fine that I can keep my sanity and tears and my insecurity well hidden behind the closed doors. Miss Lottie seemed sad but acknowledged the order and touched my shoulders lovingly indicating me to walk.

This house is really beautiful I must admit. My jaws dropped at the sight of this room. It's beautiful. I can't believe I will get to stay here. I can peacefully work on my upcoming exhibition.