Chapter three

Chapter three.

I wake up from my annoying alarm going off it's 8 am my appointment is in an hour. I get up and take a quick shower making sure my cast doesn't get wet. I pull on pair of black skinny jeans and a white Rolling Stones T- shirt. I slip on my black converse I pull my hair up in a pony tail using a bandana to keep it up. I look in the mirror and nearly laugh. I swear Harry has worn this exact outfit my mum walks in.

"Oh good you're ready!" She says.

"Uhm no! I'm practically stealing Harry's outfit." I groan.

"Well I think Harry has great style!

I mean his last name is Styles." My mum attempts to make a lame joke. I stare at her.

"I copied the bandana." I say pointing to my hair. My mum waves a hand existing. I pull the shirt off grabbing my Mayday Parade shirt throwing it on I add a bit of make up and I'm ready. My mum lets a long sigh rushing me to the car.

I pull my phone out putting my headphones in texting Chris knowing Harry is still asleep. I explain everything that happened last night. She tells me she will fill harry in and they will help me get ready even though I don't need it. Finally we get there I hand my mum my phone. We wait my knee bounces up and down. This is the appointment they base on to see if I need surgery. Finally a nurse whom

I'm familiar with steps out she walks over to me.

"Hello Jade." She greets.

"Nurse Sandy." I smile. She beckons me to follow her to the back room has usual my mum stays in the waiting room.

I hop up in the hospital bed Sandy looks at me. I bite my lip as she does normal nurse things asking me questions.

"So anything new? Changes?" She asks.

"Nope still as numb as ever." She nods writing it down.

"Okay well the Dr. Marks will be in shortly." She says. I nod. "Oh and how's Harry?"

"He's sore still. But he's still a cuddly teddy bear." I say she smiles.

When Harry and I were in a hospital Harry was making everyone laugh. Trying to talk to the pretty nurses. I look at my numb hand. I wish it would heal already. Soon a doctor mid forties thinning hair and tired blue eyes steps through the door Sandy as well.

"Ok Jade. Arm still no improvement?" He asks looking at the clip board. I shake my head.

"No improvement.."

"Okay well this is what we are going to do." He sits on the swivel stool. "We are going to take the cast off get an X-Ray and go from there." He says. I nod. Luckily I took a picture of the white rose on my cast.

Dr. Marks takes out a small saw plugging it in.

"Now since your arm isn't healed it's going to hurt a lot." He warns. I nod.

He starts the saw and cuts the cast I feel a throbbing pain in my fist where it's mostly shattered and my fingers feel tingly and numb at same time. I inhale sharply as my wrist shoots pain up through my arm I feel like screaming. It's stiff. Do you know what it's like to want to move your fingers and arm but can't?

"Ok so let's get this over as soon as possible." Dr. Marks leads me to the X-Ray room. I have to sit at a table with a big almost camera like thing that will take a picture of my wrist. A female nurse is there I know her to be names as Nurse Rita. She asks me to make a fist I try but fail. She positions my hand to get different angles of my wrist.

After a few minuets I'm asked to wait here. They bring my mum in oh this must be serious. Finally Dr. Mark comes in and looks at us.

"First what is more. Your numbness or pain?" He asks.