scarred

*might be a trigger warning for some people*

Jughead's P.O.V
I left Veronica to go to sweet pea. "Sweet pea!" I yelled as I entered the wyrm. "Yup?" He asked facing me. "Why didn't you tell me you and Veronica broke up?" I asked him crossing my arms. "It's none of your business jones," he said turning away. "What are you going to do to her?" I asked stepping up to him. "Once again, none of your business." He said ignoring me. "Sweet pea you better not hurt her," I said squinting at him. "Why does it matter Jones? We're going to have to at one point. That's the boss' orders. You're going to have to do worse things to her. I'm just visiting with my friend. I won't hurt her. She's actually going to enjoy this," he said snarky as he walked away. I hated Veronica at the moment. I despised her so much I took up my dad's offer on torturing her for the next month and possibly longer. Well it's not just what it sounds like. Someone is paying us to do this to her, and then hand her over whenever they say. I don't know who it is, but they must hate her, because what they're asking us to do to her is unspeakable. As much as I hated her guts right now, I didn't want her to start hurting until it was absolutely necessary. I mean, I guess I didn't completely hate her....

Veronicas P.O.V

"Hey Ronnie."

"S-sweet pea...... hi", I said as I tried to straighten myself up.

"So, how are you liking this so far?" He asked inching closer. "Not very much at all," I said as my heart beat out of my chest. "Well it's about to get a whole lot better Ronnie," he said as he bent down so our eyes met. "W-why do you say that?" I asked as I smiled. I thought that maybe, there was a chance that I would be okay. Sweet pea was kind and he actually cared about me. "Because Ronnie, were going to finish what we should've the other night."

My eyes widened as I saw him take off his jacket. "S-sweet pea..." I started, "what are you d-doing?" I asked as he got closer to me. "I'm gonna give you a night you'll never forget." He said as he took my hair down. "D-don't do this," I said as he put a piece of hair out of my face. "Don't worry, I'll make this enjoyable for you too," he said smirking. "Sweet pea no! Please, don't do this to me!" I yelled as he unbuttoned his shirt. "Shhhh," he whispered as he put his finger to my lips. "Please..." I said as my tears came to the surface. I was completely defenseless now. I couldn't fight back now, my hands and legs were tied. I thought about a way to handle this as he unbuttoned his pants as well. "Sweet pea, can I ask for a favor?" I asked as he eyed me up and down. "What is it sweet heart."

"Can you untie me?" I asked as he narrowed his eyes at me. "I'm not letting you get away that easy this time honey," he said as he stroked my arm. "sweet pea, I just want to... I want to make this... enjoyable for you too." I said looking at his lips. "It will be," He said going to kiss my neck. I turned his head with mine, and I kissed him as hard as I could. When I pulled away, I said, "I could give you more kisses like that." He smirked and pulled out his pocketknife. He cut the ropes off of my hands and legs. I smiled and even laughed a little. Then I saw him waiting for me to kiss him. I smiled, leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and lifted me up by my legs. He started carrying me to the wall and pushed me up against it. I wondered, 'what if I did do it with him?  Would that be so wrong?' Then I realized, yes it would. I should do it with someone I care about, not some random guy who I don't even know if he likes me. He kept kissing my neck and then took off my shirt. I pushed him back just like the last time. "I can't I'm sorry," I said as I held my head in my hands. "Fuck it Veronica. I tried. I gave you the chance. That's it, you don't have a choice anymore." He said as he totally took his shirt and pants off. "No please," I said trying to push him away. He took my shoes off and my jeans. I resisted but he unhooked my bra anyway. I pushed him as hard as I could and he fell back. I got up and tried to gather my clothes but he laughed and threw me on the ground. My back hit the hard cold floor and I groaned in pain. He got on top of me and kissed me all over. I yelled in pain, which he thought was moaning so he continued. He attempted to take my bra off and it snapped against my shoulder. I screamed because the elastic hurt really bad. Then he took the whole thing off. I tried not to cry, but I was on the verge. Suddenly I hear the door being thrown open and look to find jughead pissed the hell off. "Jones?!" Sweet pea yelled out before jughead dragged him off the ground and punched him. As jughead and sweet pea were fighting, I quickly struggled to put my bra on. I turned to see sweet peas face covered in blood, with jughead who had a line of blood running down his cheek. He pushed sweet pea out of the room and I got my bra on. Jughead turned to look at me, and he approached me. "Veronica, are you okay?" He asked wiping his bloody cheek. I shook my head and faced it toward the ground. "No I'm not." I said almost crying again. "Veronica I'm so-" He was getting close to me now, so I yelled at him. "Jughead,please just go!" I said in the corner of the room. He nodded slightly and walked out the door. I cried without actually crying. No tears ran down my cheek, but I felt defeated in my head. And on the outside. I was scarred. Emotionally and in my head, physically. I put my clothes on and remembered that I could leave. No one was stopping me. I walked out hesitantly looking around to see if anyone was there. I realized I was in a basement, so I snuck out upstairs and ran as fast as I could to pops holding my shoes. I entered and requested a milkshake and fries. I took them to my room and ate them in bed. I had no phone, and I really didn't want to watch anything. I just ate my fries and looked around at my pathetic life. I wondered if they would come after me. Will it ever get better?