Let's set the world on fire...

Meeting Luna was a blessing, as well as a curse. Luna was - different. She wasn't like other people, some might say she was crazy and others would argue she was overly imaginative, but in the end she was just different. She constantly talked about creatures that no one else could see and that was fine.

She was as lonely as Hadrian and even though she was unable to make others see her imaginary creatures like Hadrian could, she understood. And sometimes that's the most important thing.

Everyone says happiness is the most important thing in friendship. No. Understanding the other person -your friend, is the most important thing in friendship.

Luna and Hadrian met on a Christmas party, they were about 7years old at the time. Luna was chasing Nargles and Hadrian was walking and talking to his corporeal imaginary friend. Luna bumped into him and the shock caused him to lost his focus which automatically made his imaginary friend disappear, Hadrian was angry at her, his imaginary friend was a very important in his life and loosing him was not something Hadrian liked.

"Watch where you are going!" Hadrian mumbled angrily.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there," the dreamy voice echoed through the long empty hallways of Potter manor. Hadrian looked up in an attempt to catch a glimpse of the girl's face.

He looked directly into the girl's eyes before looking away, the girl's eyes were so... young. They didn't have the oldness that Hadrian's eyes carried and they were pure uncontaminated and unaware of the world's darkness. Hadrian didn't deserve to see those eyes.

Hadrian turned on his heels and walked away, away from all the people and back to his prison that was disguised as a 'bed room' . When he came back to the ballroom after half an hour of laying on his bed, brooding, the girl approached him again.

"Hello! Are you alright? You left quite urgently." her voice was as dreamy as it had been in the corridor.

"Fine," He mumbled.

At that point of life Hadrian didn't know or care for the necessity of pure-blood etiquette, but the truth was that before Luna came along Hadrian didn't find the necessity of living.

"I am Luna," the girl said.

"Hadrian," Hadrian was surprised at his reply because usually he never gave my name to anyone.

"Hadrian! Let's set the world on fire," Luna's words shocked Hadrian and he finally looked up at her and gave her a questioning look.

"Huh?" the raven haired boy questioned.

Luna just smiled and waved goodbye to Hadrian.

Looking at the Dark Lord and his army as the latter hammered the wards of Hogwarts and those Hadrian himself had put and the look in the Dark Lord's eyes as he starred at the powerful green-eyed beauty that was Hadrian Potter. Hadrian couldn't help but think that  maybe they did set the world on fire.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

If you guys want the next chapter please give me 2 votes. I know this story is horrible, but this is my first published fanfiction, so pleas have mercy on me. I would like to thank k-pop_killed_me for adding this in your library.