Prologue

In another reality (earth - 8400),

3rd P.O.V

There is one boy in named Rakesh Dutta . He is a 13 year old boy . He lives in Kolkata , India . He loves superheroes and believes in the no killing rule of heroes . His favorite superhero is Spiderman . He also loves watching cartoons . His favorite cartoons are Doraemon and Oggy and cockroaches . He has an elder sister named Pooja Dutta . His parents names are Sabita Dutta and Gopal Dutta . He lives in a flat which is at fifth floor . He is a very shy and quiet boy . He studies in Gems Academy . He is in class 7 A . He has less friends at school . His best friend is Rohit Kumar Shaw . Rakesh is good at studying and is always in top 8 . Teachers like him as he is very quiet and disciplined and good at studies . His favorite food is cheese pizza . His favorite color is blue . He loves to watch stars at night and is interested in outer space . His best friend , Rohit is also interested in outer space and they talk about it together in school . One night he was seeing stars standing in the balcony , his mother called him to sleep . He told his mother that he is coming in a minute . His parents and sister went to sleep . Suddenly , a small rock hit him from the sky and he fell down but he didn't feel any pain he didn't tell his parents and sister about this as they would overreact about this . Then he went to sleep . Tomorrow morning , he woke up and went to brush his teeth to go to school . When he was brushing , he broke his toothbrush by just applying a little force . His mother scolded him for breaking the toothbrush and gave him another one and he broke that also .

Then he went for breakfast where he broke his spoon . His mother told him that he is a breaking boy . Next , he went to bathe where he broke the tap . Water even came to the living room . Then he went to the almirah for his school dress but by mistake he broke the almirah handle . He wore the school dress and went to school .

Rakesh's P.O.V

What is this happening to me ? First , I broke two brushes while brushing then I broke my spoon after that I broke the tap and the almirah handle . I think something serious happened to me after the star hit me . I should tell someone about this .

3rd P.O.V

At school , during the break , Rakesh related the whole incident to his best friend , Rohit . Rohit told him that the rock that hit Rakesh last night had supernatural powers and Rakesh is now a superhero .

----------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .