Chapter 5 : Nialliv

3rd P.O.V

Dender man was terrified . He knew that he will have to fight a great battle against Nialliv . He asked Mesagro that where is Nialliv at this time . Mesagro answered him that Nialliv is in bita - 3006 which is a planet in outer space recently discovered by the astronauts . He asked Mesagro that can he take him to the planet . Mesagro answered that he can as he is also angry at Nialliv for laughing at his great invention . He also said Dender man not to think Mesagro as his friend but he will not attack him because he is a messenger and an inventor not an attacker . Then Dender man took one of the person’s phone who was present there and messaged Rohit about what happened . Suddenly a voice came from a woman that her child is not there . Mesagro understood that Dender man is her child and told the woman not to worry and the child must have been affected by the attack and will return to her soon . Then Dender man and Mesagro went to bita - 3006 . Mesagro told Dender man to hide while he is talking to Nialliv . He saw Nialliv and his army there but he could not see Nialliv's face properly . He told Nialliv that he has gone to Earth and came back . Nialliv asked him that has he got the rock . Mesagro answered , “No , someone had got the powers .” Nialliv shouted , “ You traitor.” and threw Mesagro to a nearby planet and told him that he knows what happened on Earth one of his slaves informed him . He also knows Dender man is here and called for Dender man . Dender man came in front of Nialliv . When he was hiding he couldn't see Nialliv properly but when he came in front of Nialliv he saw that Nialliv was very big he had two large canines of his upper jaw that came out of his mouth even when his mouth was closed . He was grey in color and wore no shirt . He only wore red trousers with a belt made of gold and his hands are filled with golden big bangles . He wore a golden ring on the middle finger of his left hand .  He had beard but no moustache and wore golden studs .

  He had beard but no moustache and wore golden studs

Rakesh's P.O.V

What a terrifying looking thing . I think  these things were called monsters earlier . He would be very strong . I have to beat him for all of the dimension’s sake .

----------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .