Chapter 4 : The story

3rd P.O.V

The man told Dender man , “ I am Mesagro mirim , courtier of Nialliv's palace

The man told Dender man , “ I am Mesagro mirim , courtier of Nialliv's palace . Nialliv is the king of a planet called Earhtamirimum . The males who live there are called mirim and females are called mirimum . Nialliv got this kingdom after his father's death . His father died a natural death . He was not happy with Earhtamirimum . He wanted to rule over other planets , solar systems , galaxies , universe and dimensions . He fought against some planets and won but he knew he could not go to planets far from Earhtamirimum and other dimensions and even if he wants so he asked me to make a thing for him that  could make him more powerful . I created the rock for him that would make a thing more powerful when it hits it . I gave it to Nialliv he held that rock on his hands and laughed saying that the small rock could give him superpowers . Suddenly , the rock fell from his hand and went into space we searched for that rock for 40 days and got it at last at earth and we attacked Earth for the rock and knew that you have got it's powers but now Nialliv will kill you because you have messed with him .”

Rakesh's P.O.V

Oh my gosh ! I am knowing about the outer space so much at just 13 years. I didn't know that my source of powers had such a terrifying history and now the old owner , Nialliv is going to kill me but I should muster up all of my courage and get ready to fight Nialliv and his army .

----------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .