Chapter 3 : The Entry of Supervillain

3rd P.O.V

Things were going right but something bad was to happen on Earth . It was night . Rakesh was in his uncle's car with his and his uncle's family . Suddenly , a man came from the sky he froze everybody to death . Everybody started running from their cars . Suddenly , Rakesh disappeared from the car and Dender man came in front of the evil . The evil asked him who was he and he answered that he was Dender man . The villain asked him what does Dender  mean what does man mean . The hero answered that he doesn't know what Dender meant but he knew that man is a adult male human . Everyone was surprised to know that Dender man didn't know what Dender meant and got it as his name . Dender man told him that he has to stop freezing people or he will beat him . The villain laughed at him and told him that he is freeze mirim and he is not afraid of Dender man . Dender man beat him but the villain was able to defend itself and threw Dender man on a car . Dender man rose up and and punched freeze mirim and the evil fell on the ground but the villain rose up and kicked Dender man he beat Dender man a lot but Dender man defended himself and beat freeze mirim continuously until he fainted . Dender man didn't kill him as he and Rohit decided not to kill anyone . Suddenly , a man came from sky and told Dender man that Nialliv has come to kill him . Dender man was terrified . Suddenly , he saw a villain he was killing everybody he tried to stop him . The evil asked who he was . He told that he is Dender man . The villain asked what his name meant . The hero said the same thing as he said to freeze mirim about his name . The villain told him that he is gdejf mirim.  The hero asked him what does gdejf means . The evil answered that gdejf means murder . Dender man fought with him and at last defeated him . Again that man came and told that Nialliv will kill him next time and he flew . Suddenly , a man came and told Dender man that he is E - mirim and he has seen gdejf man and Dender man together . He also told Dender man that gdejf mirim is one of the strongest in their planet but he lost against Dender man . He told that he will kill him . Dender man fought with E- mirim . He was stronger than the others he had a hard time to land just one punch on e - mirim but when he punched e - mirim for the first time he continuously punched him . This made E - mirim unable to attack and he was able to defeat E - mirim . Again that man came and told Dender man that he is impressed by the powers of the rock that hit Dender man .

Rakesh's P.O.V

What is happening ? A villain named freeze mirim came and froze everybody to death after that a villain named gdejf mirim who killed everyone . Someone came from sky who kept telling me that Nialliv will kill me and he also knows how I got my powers .
----------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .