Chapter 6 : The Final Battle

3rd P.O.V

Nialliv looked at him and said that a child has come to fight with him and asked what is his name . Dender man answered that he is Dender man and he has come to beat Nialliv . Nialliv got angry at this and told him that he is much stronger than him . Nialliv's army general told him that can he attack Dender man . Nialliv shouted at him , “You think you are stronger than me .” the army general got frightened and said that Nialliv is the strongest and no one is stronger than him . Nialliv told that he will fight and defeat Dender man as he tried to challenge him . Dender man got his punch ready . He punched Nialliv on his face but it had no effect on Nialliv . Nialliv punched Dender man and Dender man fell on another planet . Dender man wondered how he is able to breathe . Suddenly , a voice answered that Dender man can breathe in space as his powers are designed for outer space . Dender man saw it was Mesagro . Mesagro told that Nialliv is the strongest mirim on Earhtamirimum . Dender man got up and fired a solar blast . Nialliv got hurt . He became more furious and fired a blast at Dender man . The planet on which Dender man was destroyed and Dender man fell on another planet . Mesagro blasted his power blast on Nialliv but it had no effect . Dender man fired lunar blast on Nialliv . Nialliv fell on the ground . He became more furious . He continuously fired blasts on Dender man . In order to save Dender man Mesagro also fired his power blasts continuously . Dender man fired his solar and lunar blast continuously at Nialliv . Nialliv ordered his army to attack at Dender man . Nialliv's army attacked at Dender man . Dender man fired both of his blasts at Nialliv's army . While Dender man was fighting with Nialliv’s army Mesagro fought with Nialliv and lost .

Rakesh's P.O.V

Oh ! This is so hard to beat Nialliv and his army . I have to do something . Mesagro told me that he created the rock from which I got powers was built for Nialliv as he could not go to planets far from Earhtamirimum and other dimensions which means I can also open portal .

3rd P.O.V

Rakesh asked Mesagro and confirmed that he can open portals . Mesagro also told him that he will use all of his powers and after opening a portal he won't be able to use his powers for two days as he is a child . Rakesh told Mesagro that he can risk it to save his and other dimensions . He asked Mesagro that can Mesagro help him by stopping Nialliv and his army till he opens a portal . Mesagro helped Dender man . Dender man took five minutes to open the portal and told Mesagro to go . The portal attracted Nialliv and his army . Rakesh closed it and sealed it . He told Mesagro that he has send Nialliv to a dimension where no one lives and sealed it . Mesagro asked him that how does Dender man know that no one lives in that dimension . Dender man told Mesagro that he was able to see that no one lives there .

Rakesh's P.O.V

It has been such a hard day and now I know that how hard it is to become a superhero .

----------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .