Chapter 4

Miss A:  so guys this is the chapter 4 ,sorry for the long wait. I'm so busy in the past months so yeah it's been a months but now I'm finally here to continue... 

They all got up and begin to practice their dance steps.

(After practicing )

Victoria:  hmmh,  guys can I go now because umma is waiting for me in the cafeteria - Victoria asked..

all: no problem! 

(When Victoria get out the door )

Amber:  So guys ,let's go & eat outside?

Luna:  hmmh, good idea let's eat makchang & gobchang! - (looks to Sulli )

(sulli texting when she finds out that Luna is waiting for her to answer )

Sulli:  (looks to Luna ) oh,  y-yeahhh thats sounds cool I mean delicious right Krystal?

Krystal : oh sorry guys I can't go with you!

Sulli:  waeyo?

Krystal:  because hmmh, I have something to do..  better next time!  arasseo?  anyeong  

(she run fast leaving them because if she will not leave there as fast as she could . She will be trap by them which cause her to go with them & waste a lot of money )

Krystal POV

(Sighing )

Omo!  eottoke?  I have no choice but to walk.  I'm really tired, well it takes only 20 minutes to be home in my home sweetie home. I lost a lot of energy because of our dance practice & also for running fast awhile ago.  My heads really aching

...Suddenly ..

(A car running fast,  Krystal was shocked & couldn't move her body  when she was near to death . She can be hit & run  nor die. )

(still in shocked, when one girl approach her  and it's  Suzy one of her classmate that has also a girl group Miss A)

" OMO, hey are you okay? " Suzy ask me and tapped me in my shoulder

"ah - uh, not so! " I replied her, my hearts still beating fast

" do you want me to take you to the hospital? " Suzy asked me,  I'm still grateful that she has a kind heart

"NO! No no , what I mean is I'm okay " I said & stared at her, She stared at the floor til she glare at it...

"that boys!! arghhh! , they're dead " she said with anger

" Wha! wait,  do you know them? " I asked in confusion

"Yah,  ahm,  I have to go!  sure ya okay?" she asked,  I just nodded then she left

I still cannot recover.  I still remember the car & if I ever see it again surely they're dead. I'll asked Suzy tomorrow if who were they.  I just keep on walking until I reach my home.

I run & hug the door oh! how I miss this door.  I didn't notice that the people walking are looking at me & said " she's crazy " I just laugh  :)) then open the door. 

"Yeah!yeah! yeah, it's nice to be home " I shouted I didn't care if everyone can hear me but I love to feel it like my own home.  I went to the kitchen to get some cereal.  "oh,  I'm almost out of cereal " I gasped then get a bowl and then poured it with cereal.  Yeah, yeah I know I'm thin but I have to maintain my body figure & plus  I'm saving money so I can't buy delicious foods.

After it I went to the living room & sit in the little sofa.  I turn on the small T.V & oh theirs a SM entertainment Audition.  I've got to tell Amber, Sulli,Victoria & Luna tomorrow.  I watch some shows like EXO Showtime.  It was really fun,  I stared at Kai he's cute when he's eating the chicken mania.  After their show I quickly turn off the t.v.

"oh I have to rest  because we have a class tomorrow!!  " I said to myself & then putting the empty bowl in the table then after it I take a sleep.

A/N: 

   so guys,  im really sorry for the long wait but stay tuned!  because I'll update the next chapter..  I promise to update fast . So bye!!  Anyeong Chingus ... Thank you

vote
&
comment

-seominXoXo