Chapter 24 (TAELLI PART)

TAEMIN POV

It's really a breaking news. Wow it's so fast man. Kai & Krystal are now officially dating . I guess it's true. Well then, I better asked Kai when I see him. I am now actually to go in the SME STATION. When I hear the news.

.

.

.

.

.

So I am now in the SME Station. Krystal & Kai were being excused because they will have their date. How am I supposed to asked Kai if the artwork is done. If he is busy in courting. Yeah! Yeah to tell you the truth I am the one who asked Kai. To help me someone paint an artwork that is Sulli on it. Yeah! it's true I like Sulli. But don't tell her okay?.

.

.

.

.

As I was entering the SHINEE ROOM. Wait is that Sulli. Where is she going. She's wearing really elegant..Where is she!? I don't know what to do so I decided to follow her .

.

.

.

.We were now out side. Wait? who was that? Someone's waiting for her In the parking lot!.Hey it's Minho..So they're dating After all what I've done.

(FLASHBACK)

"Taemin where you going? " Onew asked

"Ah! I'll go in somewhere to refresh." I said

Well actually I'M going to F(X) ROOM. I look at Sulli I think she was really really tired. So I decided to get a bottle of water, a towel And a shirt. But I wonder how am I supposed to give her this. I'M shy!

.

.

.

.

So I end up giving it to Krystal instead of Sulli. But take note I put a towel, bottle of water & a shirt in Sulli's bag . ^_____^ .Don't blame me, I'M just worried of her okay

-*END OF FLASH BACK *-

But all I see now is hurting me. How Minho betrayed me. He is supposed to be my friend .But I think his my rival now. They went inside the car now. I have to follow them. What if Minho hurts Sulli or do something bad into her. I immediately start the engine And followed them. They will never be out of my sight. Not anymore.

.

.

.

.

.

______> SULLI POV < _______

So me And Minho is now going to our taping. We have actually a CF. Minho presented himself to pick me. So I let him.

.

.

.

.

. We are now In our way to our taping. Which is in the BUSAN. Were taking CF their of A Cologne product. Yes! I'M totally excited .Part of our CF is like this. We have a scene like this:

(A SCENE TO BE FOLLOWED IN CF)

• I will bike first

•Minho suddenly appear from behind • He smelled my Cologne which cause him to bumped into the tree